Tuck Inn Yarra Valley
$68
$79
Healesville Motor Inn(Healesville)(Great Value!)
$76
  • Spa
Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa(Yarra Glen)(Great Value!)
$103
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
$113
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdonia ozziethe main streetcommon roomyarra valleycommunal loungecooked breakfastqueen roomgreat hostsamazing breakfastplaces to visitnext morningcafes and restaurantsa great staycomfy bedoutside areaquiet streetthe location is perfect
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Stayed 2 nights and was happily surprised by the level of comfort. The rooms are so sophisticated it feels more like an hotel than a B&B.
Donia is a great host, you can tell she truly enjoys having people over and chitchat a little.
The common area is also impressive with huge club sofas and a big flatscreen TV. I have been able to put some music on while ironing my shirt for a wedding, felt just like home..
The location is also very convenient, 5 mins away from downton walking.
Breakfast was awesome too and made to order.
All in all, perfect.

I am attaching 2 random pics that I took testing a new lens on my DSLR.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank eric4242
doniatb, Owner at Tuck Inn Yarra Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Bon Jour Eric,

Thank you for this review. Firstly I must say – I should get you over to take pics of the BnB for our website – I think the new lens works a treat and I am sure it has already provided you with many happy memories of your trip down under now that you are back in your home city!

It was a real pleasure to have met you and I did enjoy our catch ups each morning during brekkie.

Send my love to New York, not quite Healesville, but by the sounds of it you enjoyed your stay here in the Yarra Valley which is just fabulous!

Donia

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I visited Healsville with a friend and had a wonderful time staying at Tuck Inn. Donia and Ozzie were lovely and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. The location is great, just off the main street. Our room was clean, beds were comfortable and cosy, great heating and airconditioning and a delicious breakfast cooked for us. I would highly recommend the Tuck Inn.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
doniatb, Owner at Tuck Inn Yarra Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Hello Vanessa,

Fabulous to hear you enjoyed your stay here at the Tuck Inn and that you would recommend us – thank you for that.

Here’s hoping that you will come back to the Yarra Valley and further explore what this area has to offer regardless of season.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

This b&b is located close to healesville's Main Street. A short stroll to the innocent bystander cellar door & restaurant, worth going to! The queen room was small but adequate, a very comfortable stay. The hosts were very friendly, Donia was really sweet & warm. Highly recommended, especially for couples.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
doniatb, Owner at Tuck Inn Yarra Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Hello and thank you for sharing this review. I must admit we are pretty spoilt living in such a great spot, and are so thrilled when our guests not only love the close walk to a great selection of fabulous eateries but also their time here at the Tuck Inn. Hope to have you stay again.

Donia

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Such a welcoming B&B with wonderful hosts! The location is quiet, yet close to everything. My family and I stayed in two of the queen rooms which were very clean, modern and comfortable.

We woke up to a full works breakfast (between us we had muesli with yogurt, toast with condiments, bacon, eggs, coffee, juices and fruit). All delicious – a special mention for the poached eggs…which were perfectly cooked!

I will definitely be recommending the Tuck Inn to my family and friends – and if I am in Healesville again I will stay at the Tuck Inn again.

Room Tip: I recommend both Queen rooms - one did have a slightly larger ensuite.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
doniatb, Owner at Tuck Inn Yarra Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for this review – what a great read especially to find you all enjoyed the brekkie. I must admit I was rather nervous that morning serving the eggs as we are always trying to better the brekkie in every way shape or form – thank goodness the “free form” poached eggs hit the spot.

Would love to have you back again.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Just came back from a wonderful mini stay in the Yarra Valley. We stayed at the Tuck Inn just 50 metres off the Main Street which made wining and dining a very easy exercise. Our hosts went to extraordinary lengths to make our two night stay very enjoyable. In fact departing on a beautiful Saturday morning, we both commented that we would have loved to stay on longer. Having grown up in the valley I find coming "home" to my birth place an enlightening experience. The town has changed so much and there are so many quality things to do that we always can't wait to get back. Thank you to Donia & Ossie for a wonderful time!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Hello there and thank you for this review. It was an absolute pleasure and we too can’t wait to have you back to stay with us again.