“Great Place to nip and Tuck Inn!”

Tuck Inn Yarra Valley
Ranked #1 of 21 Healesville B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 21, 2013

What a beautiful place it is. I must say it doesn't look much from the outside, but it opens up into a beautiful, boutique hotel.
All white and clean and modern.
The common/breakfast area is open and welcoming with a big TV, or music to listen to or magazines to read.
Breakfast was tasty and made to order....and real coffee too.
Yes, I'll be back when I'm back in Healsville.

Room Tip: I liked the twin room with a little room attached that had it's own private TV and comfortable s...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
doniatb, Owner at Tuck Inn Yarra Valley, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Hello Sue,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so thrilled you liked the King Suite and its private living area and kitchenette. It is a great suite, yet you also have all the other facilities to tap into as and when you feel like it.

Thrilled you loved the brekkie and coffee too… that’s the great thing about the coffee culture in Australia, we have had to learn (very quickly I might add!) about the HUGE variety of coffee to (hopefully) suit everyone’s preference …. Gotta love a great cuppa to set you on your way.

Hope to have you back when you next in the ‘ville.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I recently booked the Tuck Inn for a group of six ladies passing through Healesville and to say that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay there would be a huge understatement. The only problem that we had was that we couldn't stay longer! A gorgeous place in a great location, beautifully decorated but homely at the same time. The rooms were so comfortable, and we really wished we could have stayed another night at least to take advantage of the lovely communal area with all its comforts of home. Donia and Ozzie are delightful and welcomed us in like they had known us forever! I can't speak highly enough of this beautiful B&B and its warm and friendly hosts. Highly recommended and we will be back, no doubt about that! Thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
doniatb, Owner at Tuck Inn Yarra Valley, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Hello Jennifer

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Your group were such a pleasure to host. Both Ozzie and I were so thrilled to read the review knowing that you all felt at home amongst it all at the Tuck Inn.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Donia and Ozzie were very hospitable, and the venue is beautiful. Fantastic and original rooms and bathrooms, open shared space and the view from the balcony is just breathtaking. In the heart of Healsville, I would definitely recommend for a weekend away or an exploration of the Yarra. Breakfast on Sunday was well made and timely, a wonderful weekend all in all.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Helena,

So lovely to read your review – thank you! We do love the view from the balcony too – especially at brekkie with the clouds rolling over the mountains and local bird song! Gotta love the Healesville for that.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

My experience staying at the Tuck Inn was absolutely amazing, Donia and Ozzie were the most fantasic people, they laughed with us and their baby girl was so beautiful, as I am going to have my first grand daughter arriving late April and they were great letting me fuss over their bundle of joy. The rooms, breakfast, hospitality was outstanding and the next time I am in Victoria, I will certainly be back to stay in comfort and style of the Tuck Inn. Thanks so much Donia, Ozzie and Maalika for giving me that experience. Also you guys took so much time to make us feel so welcome, it was one of the best times I have every had. Great friends, great food, great time all round. Thanks again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
doniatb, Owner at Tuck Inn Yarra Valley, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Hello Charmaine,

What a wonderful review and such kind words – thank you so much. It truly was such a pleasure to have you all stay with us. I have never laughed so much with guests (not at you but with you!) in my entire time here at the Tuck Inn.

So thrilled you enjoyed the entire experience, it is our home and we always strive to make everyone feel welcome (and at home) whilst they are away (whether for business or pleasure).

Please come back and stay and take a little more time out to explore our gorgeous Yarra Valley!

Donia (and Ozzie)

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Impressed, we absolutely has a fantastic stay! Donia and Ozzie were warm and very welcoming!! The rooms very clean and decorated beautifully. The living/dining area is awesome a great place to eat, sit and enjoy!! Central location so you can easily walk around town, and enjoy a few drinks with dinner.
Thank you Donia and Ozzie for making our stay fabulous.

Hello there!

Thank you for your review. It was an absolute pleasure and we are so thrilled you made use of (and enjoyed) the living (common room) space.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is by far the nicest B&B I've stayed in. It felt private like a hotel in our room, yet the common area you still get that personal touch from the owners. The host is absolutely GORGEOUS! Beautiful service, so close to town (so we could have a drink and not worry about driving), and really interesting furniture. Thanks SO SO much for making us feel welcome.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
doniatb, Owner at Tuck Inn Yarra Valley, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Hi Heather,

Having you stay with us was an absolute pleasure. You made me feel at home in my own home, so thank you for that.

I’m also thrilled you like the unusual pieces of furniture dotted around the property… gotta have some colour here and there I say!

Hope to have you back again.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I booked two nights at the Tuck Inn for the busy Christmas holiday period and then had to cancel due to a broken ankle.
Donia was very understanding and refunded my deposit in full. My husband and I will definitely visit the Yarra Valley when I am back on my feet and we can't wait to stay at Tuck Inn. Thanks for your compassion and kind words Donia.
Deb-Blue Bay

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
doniatb, Owner at Tuck Inn Yarra Valley, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Hello Deborah,

What an unexpected review - thank you so much.

My promise to myself was that when I started at the Tuck Inn, it was always going to be based on treating guests exactly like how I would like to be treated - and you suffering a broken ankle – gosh, refunding you was the least I could do.

I really do hope you heal up real quick and come and explore all that the gorgeous Yarra Valley has to offer.

Donia

Also consider these accommodations in or near Healesville
Yarra Valley Lodge
#2 of 21 in Healesville
Graceburn Gardens
Graceburn Gardens
#4 of 21 in Healesville

Been to Tuck Inn Yarra Valley? Share your experiences!