“5 Stars! ”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited healesville for one night. The rsl looked inviting so we stopped there for dinner.
You'd be forgiven for thinking you were at a high end restaraunt. This place is beautiful.
Don't get up to order. The waitresses take your order from your table.
The menu is pub meals. They're great!
We fed 2 adults and 1 child for under $70. We were all very happy.
My daughter was entertained with a kids pack of colouring books, crayons and stickers. All brand new and to take home.

This is one of the best places I've been to for dinner in a long time.

The staff and management clearly put a lot of effort into the atmosphere here.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

The menu is not extensive here, do not expect much more than standard pastas, steak, chicken and fish. We had schnitzel's for dinner with some mushroom gravy. It's expensive for a pub meal but it was enjoyable for what it was.
Don't set your expectations to high for a small town as the menu's are pretty basic.
Staff are nice and you can play the pokies at this venue or TAB.
I enjoy going to places like this just to people watch while dining, always interesting characters in little towns :)

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Went to this RSL for a lunch. Food was of a high standard and service ok but a tad slow.
Enjoyed our food. Only thing is that the bistro is fairly dark and needs brighter lights

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Outstanding restaurant, small menu but they serve it well, catering for all Adults in general, Pensioner size meals and discounts and kids are not forgotten either.. The Pokies paid timely and overall a very tidy outlet. great staff who cannot do enough for you. All areas of hospitality are covered and thats all you can ask for.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Went for dinner while staying in Healesville. One of us ordered Bangers and Mash, a main course serve. The other meal was Asian Sticky Pork Belly which was dreadful.
The bangers meal was ok, not a huge serve, but the Pork Belly was undercooked and looked and tasted like a lump of rubber. I have had this meal at other places and this looked nothing like what I was served. I did complain and the meal was brought back to me and plonked on the table and I was told it was fine that it was not undercooked.. I did not eat it and also the Chef came out of the kitchen and glared at me I swear.