“Magnificent, a must do experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Piaf Day Spa

Piaf Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Piaf Day Spa Healesville, Yarra Valley is situated approximately 1 hour from Melbourne. Set on 10 secluded acres of lush tree ferns & rainforest Piaf Day Spa Yarra Valley is located 5 mins from the Healesville township. Piaf Day Spa Yarra Valley specialises in massage, relaxation and luxury treatments for individuals, couples and small groups. Step into a magical world, surrounded by ancient rainforest ferns and tall peaceful gums in the Yarra Valley. Relax, refresh and rejuvenate as you experience luxurious facial, body and massage therapies in a tranquil environment where time stands still. Piaf Day Spa Yarra Valley - dreaming is just the beginning. Experience the ultimate Yarra Valley Pamper Packages in a tranquil rainforest location and luxury Yarra Valley Accommodation Packages with Day Spa Pamper Packages in the Yarra Valley.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magnificent, a must do experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Myself and my two girlfriends enjoyed the "girls day in" package. It was amazing. Set in a beautiful location.The staff were really lovely and very welcoming. Our treatments were so fantastic with a hot stone massage, facial and hand treatment set in a rustic room with fire and heated treatment tables. After our treatment we enjoyed a very generous platter of cheese, meat and pickles with nice rustic breads along with several glasses of bubbles. A truly wonderful experience, can't wait to go back!!

1 Thank Hadojayne

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Only the best will do....Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

My girlfriend and I spent Friday 26th 2014 at Piaf the reception was great, the staff were there at the door to meet us, slippers ready to go, fresh water on the table, after a chat we were off to have our Hydrotherapy Spa, a lovely area under the tree canopy, peace and quiet with fresh water. it was great then we were asked to go into our treatment room for our Contouring Wrap oh my god it was great, our privacy was well respected, the massages were absolutely fantastic and then we were covered in a mixture and wrapped in into a warm cocoon and left to relax in a warm room, when time was up we showered and then received a lovely massage omg it was great. At the end of it we were met in the sitting area with hot ginger and lemongrass tea it was so refreshing. Overall the whole experience was great, the girls were well mannered, very patient and I would highly recommend it to one and all and as for the cost it was well worth it, Very professional and affordable. Thank you girls

1 Thank Anna D
Healesville, Australia
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

My daughter and I had a "Serenity Detox Package" experience together for a belated birthday surprise. From the moment we contacted Piaf, the friendly staff member, Marnie, welcomed our call and booked us in for what was to become a sensory memorable experience. Piaf's location and environment is beautiful and we felt relaxed just driving onto the property. Can't express enough how welcoming the staff were and our transition to the therapy room was smooth, non-hurried and efficient. We loved the treatments and had plenty of time to relax and unwind sipping herbal teas in front of the cosy wood heater, looking out into the magical landscape. The therapists were very knowledgeable and experienced and we both felt comfortable under the care of their hands. Our skin felt wonderful after the facial and the Waterlily skincare products that were used on us definitely made our skin feel nourished and refreshed. What a wonderful way to have some Mother-Daughter catch up time together. We will definitely return and recommend to all of our friends. Thank you so much Piaf

1 Thank Joan O
Wangaratta, Australia
“Disappointing experience and would not recommend, please read”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

Disappointing experience dealing with Piaf staff pre-treatment and post-treatment which did put a dampener on our experience (although treatment was lovely). I booked a group booking, and was told $200 deposit would be taken from credit card which was fine, however $288 was taken and a 2% surcharge for credit card usage was added which was not mentioned. When we finished treatments, cash was paid, however Piaf staff still charged 2% surcharge, even though credit card was not used!! When I rung the manager to bring this to her attention, she was unhelpful and rude, and we WILL NOT BE GOING BACK TO PIAF. Note, we spent $565.00 and next time will go to NATSKIN Day Spa for our business. Very disappointing to say the least. Certainly do not recommend.

PiafDaySpa, Manager at Piaf Day Spa, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Hi Jessica, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us here at Piaf Day Spa, and I apologise it has taken me this long to reply - unfortunately I couldn’t find our Tripadvisor password! I’m so pleased to read that you described your spa treatment as ‘lovely' - that is really wonderful feedback for us. There were aspects of your experience that you weren’t happy with and as the new manager, I should really appreciate the opportunity to discuss these with you and rectify the situation. At Piaf Day Spa we are always grateful for honest feedback and it’s thanks to client's such as yourself that we can continually be improving our services. I look forward to speaking to you, I can be reached on 03 59622797

All the best,
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Total relaxation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is my forth visit to piaf , absolute total relaxation , friendly smiling staff. Will definitely go back again and again

Visited May 2014