“Even better than the first time”

Ripple Yarra Valley Massage Day Spa and Beauty
More attraction details
Owner description: Yarra Valley massage and day spa. Lush spa packages for men, women, couples, hens party, girls weekend and spa pamper days. Choose from a wide selection of styles including frangipani, blokes, deep tissue Russian, remedial, hot stone, seashell relaxation or pregnancy massage. Full beauty services including manicure, pedicure and facial
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This was our second booking with Ripple and they were amazing. The massages were even better than the first ones we got in Melbourne. The therapist, Anita, was very professional, great deep tissue massage and she managed to work out a knot in my shoulder that other therapists hadn't been able to. I really like that they followed up to check that our treatments were good and all the little extras they do (they gave us a free bottle of massage oil) were brilliant. Really impressed again.

2  Thank Kirsty W

Reviewed November 8, 2011

I used Ripple when I saw that it advertised having a "chocolate massage" and thought to myself that I'd just HAVE to try it... It was very relaxing and after the therapist left I smelt like chocolate the whole day! The oil they used made my skin feel very soft, I really want another one!