This was one of the best place we stayed while on our Great Ocean Road trip and into Victoria. The staff were really helpful, the place was really clean. Really close to everything and sat outside and saw kangaroos. The staff were really helpful with things to do around the area and where to eat. Tip: Book a table if you want to have dinner at one of the nice restaurants! The view out the back was amazing and really relaxing, end to our holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 14 Units centrally located in Halls Gap. Off the main road in a quiet location. An easy walk to shops, cafes and restaurants. Spectacular views of the surrounding Grampians National Park. Wildlife at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kookaburra Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kookaburra Hotel Halls Gap
- Kookaburra Motel Halls Gap
- Kookaburra Motor Lodge Halls Gap, Grampians