The mob of kangaroos in the expansive front garden caught our attention and the warm humor, enthusiasm and knowledge of our hosts, Chris and Jeff, made us stay not one but three nights. The location is perfect - the front and back views are gorgeous, scenic views of the Grampians. There is ample wildlife - kangaroos, emus, birds of all sorts including a kookaburra. It's nice to be a bit away from town. Dinner next to a warm fire and a bonfire outside! Chris and Jeff do a great job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grampians Motel & "The Views", Cafe, Bar & Restaurant in Halls Gap, Victoria is nestled in a peaceful valley. The Grampians Motel offers affordable and comfortable accommodation, central to the spectacular Grampians National Park. The motel is situated on 12 acres of parkland with kangaroos, deer and emu roaming freely. You will enjoy unsurpassed views of the majestic Wonderland and Mt William Mountain Ranges, inviting you to climb and explore. The Grampians Motel is complimented by "The Views" Bar & Restaurant offering very delicious meals and wines morning and night.The Motel & Restaurant are within walking distance to Brambuk Cultural Centre, World Class Adventure Golf, Lake Bellfield and is well situated to discover the numerous attractions that Halls Gap and the Grampians have to offer. This is a fantastic place to forget the stresses of your busy life, sit back with a glass of local wine and enjoy spending a little self time, in the harmony of nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Grampians Motel & The Views Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grampians Hotel Halls Gap
- The Grampians Motel & The Views Restaurant Halls Gap