“lovely place”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Frankston
oakhurst, australia
“lovely place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2012

Stayed here all the time. All the rooms are clean and tidy, definitely No Bed Bugs. The location is great and accessible to all the shops which i always love to go. The manager was so helpful and approachable that anytime i need something, they are always there for us. The rooms has cooking facilities so i can cook anytime I want. I have no car so its very convenient to stroll to the beach which is nearby the hotel. I always go away with my kids every school holiday and stay in a motel but I will never stay anywhere else than this motel because I get value of my money. I highly recommend The Beach Motor Inn for its excellent customer service and a perfect place to go to.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank teresita e

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2011

The Manager requested payment immediately, before I entered allocated room Paid him in full, with Cash. No receipt offered. Unfortunately I neglected to request one. Stayed 4 nights. Had four breakfast's. Paid cash every evening for these. Room a bit run down, Towel rails not intact to wall, cupboard handles hanging loosely. When returned home, later that evening, manager rang me at home, and accused me of not paying for room and 1 breakfast! Also, upon arrival, when entered reception was somewhat unceremoniously "greeted" by another "guest" who had an opened large bottle of beer in his hand. Appeared to be inebriated.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
8 Thank Denise O
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2011

Me my partner and our baby moved from the motel we where in to beach motor inn 9 beach st frankston anyhow my little family and i stayed in rm3 all was fine till the second night when i felt things biteing me started scratching come morning when we got up i had all these bites over my arms legs and feet even my 8month old had bites on his little face arms so i told one of the cleaners and showed her my bites the cleaner looked at me and my partner and said they are bed bug bites i asked what they where as i had never heard of bed bugs and she said they are bugs that live in your mattress and they come out of a night time to feed on you i asked what they look like she went in and pulled back our blanlkets and showed me this bug and said thats a bed bug she got the manager and showed him the manager said that we brang them with us from the motel we come from i said i dont think so i have stayed there for 8months and never had this happen to me or my baby anyhow the manager said he just had this problem not long ago and had all the rooms done not long ago so he moved me and my family to rm2 and got someone to come out and do rm3 the guy come and said to the manager didnt i just do this room not long ago manager said yes anyhow next day he put us back in rm3 guess what got bit again told my partner we moved the bed and blankets guess what there where bed bugs everywhere so we got a jar and caught 4bed bugs and put them in the jar in morning i told the manager he said i dont think you will still be getting bit the guy sprayed the room so i showed him the jar with the bed bugs in it the male manager said where did you get them i said last night i felt some thing biteing me we moved the bed and blankets there they where so we caught them to show you manager said shi* better get the guy to come back manager still kept saying we brang the bugs with us no we didnt anyhow so back in rm2 we went the guy come back out and said to the manager you cant put people in this room you need to keep rm3 close and let the spray kill the bugs anyhow 3days later manager puts us back in rm3 gives us $20 in coins to wash our clothes baby toys and his clothes and we had to through out heaps and then moves us in to another rm15 anyhow manager still kept saying we brang them all was going well then we got bit again never said anything this time because manager was all ready saying we brang them with us and we didnt have anywhere else to go didnt want to get kicked out anyhow i had to get creame from my doctor for the bites and to stop me from scratching i now have scares over my arms legs and feet from the bed bugs my son doesnt thank god and now i know im alergick to bed bug bites thanhs to that motel so i say dont go there and if you do and you feel something bite you pack your things and get out of there . If the manager tells you about a mother and her baby getting bit by bed bugs and he should say that they brang them with them from the motel theyy come from then you need to know he is lieing to you to cover his bum my name is rebecca my son ryan and we got the bed bug bites from 9 beach street frankston beach motel not from anywhere else the motel needs to be sprayed proplly or closed down.me and my family dont live there anymore we have our owne place that kathy and her friend help us get and have not been bit since . From rebecca john and baby ryan

• Stayed May 2011
12 Thank Lorrieryan

Travelers are raving about these Frankston hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankston
BEST WESTERN PLUS Brooklands of Mornington
#1 of 1 in Carrum Downs
Quest Frankston
Quest Frankston
#1 of 6 in Frankston

Been to Beach Motor Inn? Share your experiences!