Quest Frankston
Frankston International Motel(Frankston)(Great Value!)
$113
$80
  • Pool
$106
Priceline
Brooklands Of Mornington(Mornington)(Great Value!)
$115
$243
$234
Agoda.com
Beach Motor Inn(Frankston)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgreat locationbedroom apartmentcoffee machinehome away from homethe sofa bedstay there againstaff were very friendlygreat apartmentundercover parkingexcellent staybusiness tripeasy accessfull kitchengreat place to stayoff street parkingshopping mallclose to shops
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have been staying at the Quest serviced apartments for over 6 years now. I am the international sales manager for an import/export business and I regularly travel all over Australia and the world. The Quest has kept my business as they truly go past 'professional comfort' and make me feel at home. Karen, their head sales executive, has taken the time to develop a relationhip and understands my needs for accommodation, but also my interests and has taken me to fitness classes at a local gym as I regularly work out when at home. When Im away from home on a regular basis it is comforting to know that my trips to Melbourne are a relaxing stay.

Room Tip: Invest in relationships and you will always be looked after with your room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Diane F, Manager at Quest Frankston, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

Dear Jared,
Thank you for your continued support, we enjoy having you stay with us.
See you soon!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I arrived at Quest in the cold and rain last week and was greeted by a warm welcome and great friendly service. The team at Quest are very down to earth and responsive to your needs. I was heading out to a business meeting and asked about whether they sold red wine as I wanted to relax with a glass after work. Whilst Quest aren't licenced the girl on the desk was amazing, she 'had a look out the back' and discovered a bottle of red which was provided complimentary. I've never experienced such hospitality and was lucky enough to enjoy a couple of glasses of red after work that night, priceless! You guys are brilliant, thanks again.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Diane F, Manager at Quest Frankston, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear Stevopl,
Thanks for staying with us and great to hear you enjoyed the service we offer at Quest Frankston, 377 Nepean Highway. We love hearing the positive impact of our dedication to the guest experience. Upon your next stay we hope our warm welcome is complimented by warm weather!
Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I stayed one night and felt most welcomed by the staff. I received a phone call the day before checking in to confirm my reservation. I felt this was a very nice touch. All reception staff were extremely kind and helpful. Well done to staff for their professionalism. Management should be very proud for their selection of well mannered staff.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We have stayed two years running now in order to participate and spectate the Melbourne Ironman and as well as the excellent quality of the room we were most impressed by the staff. Nothing was too much trouble and they took the time to make sure that everything about our stay was right.
Beautiful modern and well appointed rooms with everything you need. It was a pleasure to stay there and we will be back in March for 2014 Melbourne Ironman. We wouldn't stay anywhere else in Frankston.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Just a short 1 night stay for me but the staff, room and service were wonderful! After a very long and tiring day it was great to be greeted with super fast check in, very friendly staff member and a gorgeous little welcome pack that included chocolate cookies among other treats! The room was great, so clean and well appointed and the bed was SO COMFY!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone - il be back!

• Stayed: June 2013
Diane F, Manager at Quest Frankston, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear mcredmk,

Thank you for your recent review - we loved having you staying with us! The staff in front office, house keeping and maintenance are all working for your best experience possible. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for your kind feedback and all the best in the financial year.