“Great relaxing place for some me time :)”

endota spa Frankston
More attraction details
Owner description: At endota spa, we focus on helping you reconnect with your best self through physical and emotional replenishment. We deliver a range of services including relaxation, pregnancy & remedial massage, facials and beauty & body treatments.
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Endota have a new glycolic range of treatments and I was lucky enough to have a glycolic spa peel treatment last week. From the moment you set foot in the door to the moment you float out the door you feel totally relaxed and pampered. The treatment includes a facial scrub, mask, glycolic peel, nourishing after mask oil and finally a moisturising cream. In between you get a scalp massage and a lovely relaxing hand massage. I could not believe how beautifully hydrated my skin felt for days afterwards (that is a real achievement for me as my skin is prone to dryness). This is really the perfect treatment to have now we are coming into the warmer months and spending time out in the beautiful sunshine. Do yourself a favour and book a treatment for yourself or pop it on your xmas list as they sell gift vouchers too :) I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

All reviews