“Excellent”

Terminus Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 16 Restaurants in Flinders
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: After four fabulous years as Terminus, the award winning restaurant is now running as a stunning private dining room. Having claimed four consecutive Chef's Hats from The Age Good Food Guide, Terminus is now available for exclusive as the location for your private or corporate occasion, with the same talented team of chefs. Our Events coordinator will work with you to tailor a menu to meet your specific requirements, ensuing your lunch, dinner or cocktail reception is truly memorable. Terminus is also hosting monthly wine dinners and special events so please visit our website for more details.
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

The food and service was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed the ambience of the restaurant. Would recommend this to others for a specialy dinner and trying some different cuisine.

Visited November 2012

Worksop
“A great meal to end our Aussie holiday.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Our son and daughter-in-law recommended this restaurant. We walked through a bustling and informal cafe type eating area in the Flinders Hotel(The Deck) to a fine room with an inviting wood fire crackling away.

I like Middle Eastern flavours and ordered as my main a tagine of hapiku resting in a nicely flavoured broth accompanied by some stuffed mussels which were a nice contrast. I had one of my favourite types of entree - scallops with black pudding and succulent squares of pork belly, and was not disappointed. Like the other three with me I ordered the dessert consisting of three ways with chocolate - seventh heaven for me especially. Good service. Good wine. Not cheap of course but we thought it fairly priced.