“Well done!”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Breakfast is buffet style, hot and plenty of everything. Peak times you might have to wait so pre-book your table.
Dinner has a good choice of food, the maitre'd is so nice!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I love eggs benadict and theirs was lovely and hit the spot! The staff were missing in action a fair bit of the time but i guess it was prior to the ski season opening weekend.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This place is a must to eat at. Me and my partner were orginally going to eat at the cock and bull old English pub and I'm glad we didn't. We changed our mind due to variety of meals and prices on the menu and we decided to eat at the Alta instead. The food was 5 star cuisine!! we shared the dip platter for entree and I had the pork and my partner had the steak. Outstanding meals!! On the menu there were many alternative selections to choose from which I loved! The pricing was very reasonable and the atmosphere was very serene and relaxing. The staff were very friendly and welcoming.. I loved eating here and i will be back to eat here again and I will certainly be telling others about your fantastic food and welcoming staff. 10/10 :)

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Food was delicious. Went with a group of 4 adults and 4 teenagers and everyone had their fill. Catered very well for gluten free.

1  Thank PracticeNotes
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Dining at Alta complimented the perfeect skiing trip. The meal sizes were generous, pricing matched the quality of the food, the climate was comfortable and the staff were very well presented, attentive and approachable.