“Nice local restaurant - open only till 4”
Review of Java Garden

Java Garden
Jonesborough
“Nice local restaurant - open only till 4”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We had lunch on 9/12/12 at Java Garden around 1:30 in the afternoon. We obviously missed the lunch crowd and it was on a Wednesday too but we found few other patrons inside and fewer still in the outside patio that is gorgeous. I ordered the Turkey Reuben and my husband had the Chef Salad. My reuben was on lightly toasted marble rye bread and the turkey, sauerkraut and sauce were simply delicious. The sandwich came with a bag of Lay's chips which I took home since the sandwich was perfect alone. My husband's salad had lots of meat on it and he loved the blue cheese dressing - he just wished there were more of it but he didn't ask for extra either. We didn't try to specialty coffee or pastries though they looked tempting. Total bill with tip was $25. The restaurant closes at 4.

• Visited September 2012

Morristown, Tennessee
“Lovely atmosphere, lovely food!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Great atmosphere, nice drinks and lovely sandwiches, unfortunately, on several visits the waiting has been sub-par.

I've probably been about 5 or 6 times, several times i've been left waiting a long time for my drinks / order or bill, and a few times my orders been wrong, (things like forgetting to toast the sandwich, or forgetting pickles) It's nothing worth complaining about, and it won't stop me coming back, but still stops me giving it 5 stars!

Very good place for a nice lunch!

• Visited May 2012
whitesburg, tn
“My wife's favorite place”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I've only been twice, but my spouse is a regular customer. Great place for a quick pastry and gourmet coffee or tea. Popular with the locals

Visited April 2012
Morristown, TN
“Four cheese panini is the best!”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Love this place. Strawberry chicken salad is also a favorite.

• Visited May 2012
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Cute Place!”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

One of the nicest place in this small town! Cute patio garden. Very clean!

Visited May 2012