“Pleasant Surprise!”
Review of Java Garden

Java Garden
Ranked #5 of 129 Restaurants in Morristown
Reviewed July 5, 2011

My husband and I were on our way back from Gatlinburg, TN. We ended up in Morristown, TN looking for food. I was soooo happy when my husband found Java Gardern Cafe, I love to support local businesses and hate fast food chains so this place was perfect. If it's nice out you can sit in the beautiful garden area located out front. We both ordered the Grilled Chicken Panini with Sun Dried Tomatoes. A very large sandwich and soooooo GOOD!During our lunch I noticed the HUGE slices of cake, and if anyone knows me they know I LOVE cake! I really tried hard not to get something sweet, I honestly did but we had such a long trip back and we could share one. So I gave in and asked our waitress about them.... BUT to my surprise she suggested the just made cup cakes.... Key Lime and Butter Rum! I am sooo glad she did because they were the best ever. If your ever in that location and your hungry stop by and enjoy!!!!!

Reviewed April 4, 2011

Marvelous trendy little restaurant in a darling refurbished 1800s section of town. Fantastic panini, Greek salad, and sherry bisque. Could not have been more pleasantly surprised. Not to be missed.

Reviewed July 1, 2010

This restaurant is a find, that's what I thought when I visited it one hot summer day! They serve the most delicious food and the interior is extremely modern and chic, something I always appreciate. I highly recommend their panini's and soups all of their food is delicious and a tummy-pleaser. Although the only downer about this restaurant is that the service is not very fast, I remember waiting a while for the food but it really made the wait well-worth it. I love this place and can't wait to visit it again!

Trust me! SimplyPut6!

Reviewed June 16, 2009

This restaurant has a beautiful garden area with a gazebo out front for outdoor dining as well as a trendy interior for indoor eating as well. The sandwiches are always great and so is the soup and salads. They always have many varieties of coffees and specialty drinks as well. We love to eat here every time we come to TN to visit family.

Reviewed April 26, 2009

I have never had a cup of coffee in my whole life so anything with "Java" in the name does not interest me; mostly because coffee houses are not known for their food. My husband and I chose the Java Garden because we needed to kill time before the car show on Main Street and this was convenient. We sat outside under pergola dripping with beautifully blooming Wisteria. It was like sitting in the middle of a well kept garden. I was thrilled with my Chicken Panini with sun dried tomatoes, spinach, cheese and pesto. My husband ordered a chicken wrap and was just as pleased. I guess I should mention that he loved his iced coffee, too! I wish we had a Java Garden where I live!