“THANKS AGAIN TRIP ADVISOR!!!”
Review of Java Garden

Java Garden
Ranked #9 of 125 Restaurants in Morristown
Reviewed April 4, 2011

Marvelous trendy little restaurant in a darling refurbished 1800s section of town. Fantastic panini, Greek salad, and sherry bisque. Could not have been more pleasantly surprised. Not to be missed.

Reviewed July 1, 2010

This restaurant is a find, that's what I thought when I visited it one hot summer day! They serve the most delicious food and the interior is extremely modern and chic, something I always appreciate. I highly recommend their panini's and soups all of their food is delicious and a tummy-pleaser. Although the only downer about this restaurant is that the service is not very fast, I remember waiting a while for the food but it really made the wait well-worth it. I love this place and can't wait to visit it again!

Trust me! SimplyPut6!

Reviewed June 16, 2009

This restaurant has a beautiful garden area with a gazebo out front for outdoor dining as well as a trendy interior for indoor eating as well. The sandwiches are always great and so is the soup and salads. They always have many varieties of coffees and specialty drinks as well. We love to eat here every time we come to TN to visit family.

Reviewed April 26, 2009

I have never had a cup of coffee in my whole life so anything with "Java" in the name does not interest me; mostly because coffee houses are not known for their food. My husband and I chose the Java Garden because we needed to kill time before the car show on Main Street and this was convenient. We sat outside under pergola dripping with beautifully blooming Wisteria. It was like sitting in the middle of a well kept garden. I was thrilled with my Chicken Panini with sun dried tomatoes, spinach, cheese and pesto. My husband ordered a chicken wrap and was just as pleased. I guess I should mention that he loved his iced coffee, too! I wish we had a Java Garden where I live!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 27, 2009

The best answer to Starbucks, and the food is awesome!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook