“good, fast food”
Review of Cook Out

Cook Out
Ranked #26 of 121 Restaurants in Morristown
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Good food. A great place to go *drive thru" if you are in a hurry to get back to work. Prices are good.

There are newer reviews for Cook Out

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was my second visit to a Cook Out in a couple weeks. Great tasting burger and a very afforable price. Combo included the burger, 2 sides and a drink for under $5.00. Very clean restaurant and friendly people. This is my new favorite place to eat!!

1  Thank Wade C
Reviewed October 14, 2013

While on vacation, I stopped in on this restaurant, this was my first time at any of their restaurants. The food selection was great, placing orders was quick and the service was even faster. While I was eating I noticed one of the employees was touching up the area, he even cleaned the trash cans, top, sides and front, I can't recall when I seen someone take the time or attention to the little details, needless to say, the place was very clean and the food was great!!! I recommend stopping by when you can, I know I sure will.

Been to Cook Out? Share your experiences!