“pleasantly surprised”

ruby Tuesdays
Ranked #23 of 129 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My friend and I usually go to Ruby's in Sevierville, but with gas prices rising, we decided to go to the one in Morristown for Valentine's Day even though we were not happy the last time we went there. Boy was I surprised! The salad bar was fresh, our steaks were delicious, and the service was outstanding! Our server, Chris took excellent care of us. I am glad we gave this Ruby's another chance. Now we can drive 3 miles for a great meal instead of 40 miles!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

As with every Ruby Tuesday's I've ever been to, they do not have a Happy Hour. Bottle domestics cost $3.50+! They had a "daily" special, which was $5 for house bourbon. I must say though, Ruby Tuesday's ALWAYS has a killer salad bar!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We love this restaurant. We had a great night with good food and a good service. The portions are enough. My steak was delicious and the atmosphere was very quiet. And the desserts are delicious.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Ruby Tuesday's is hit or miss (depending on who's working). Sometimes the food is good and other times...eh, not so much. It's a 50 50 shot on this one.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We ate on a Saturday a 1PM.I had the petite sirloin and my husband had the tilapia. Both were delicious and the sald bar was fresh with lots of choices. My only complaint is that I wish they had a lunch menu for the weekend.