“Great Burgers and fries”
Review of Crazy Good Burgers - CLOSED

Crazy Good Burgers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Had to try this truck because of the good reviews. I wasn't let down :) Great hand made burgers and fries. Just pull up to the truck and wait in your car and they come out to take your order and bring it back to you. I'll definitely get a burger from this place on my next visit.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Worth stopping for and experiencing, jalapeño burger very good; we live in a land of food trucks (soFla) but this truck can compete. Wouldn't drive 30miles but I would stop again if I was near.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I live in Jefferson City and this is definitely the best burger for miles around us. Today, I had the special burger, but the original burger is very good too. You can tell the beef is fresh and high quality - way better than a fast-food chain burger. The tomatoes and lettuce are refreshing -- you can tell they are local produce as well.

If you haven't been, it works like a mobile drive-thru. It will take a little longer than a fast-food drive-thru, but its' real food made by real people :) You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We lived in Newport, about 30 miles from Crazy Good Burger, we will drive there just to eat, it's that good.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

On business travels through Morristown so I looked up restaurant ratings on tripadvisor.com. I asked the hotel clerk where Crazy Good Burgers was located...and she told me they are usually located just down the road in the parking lot? That when I figured out it was a food truck! I passed by the food truck the next day and stopped by. I ordered a plain burger, fries, and lemon aid. The burger (ground sirloin and another good cut of meat that I can't recall at this ten seconds) was crisp on the outside and juicy on the inside topped with crisp, cold lettuce, onions, pickles, and tomato...great on the taste buds. Fries were fresh. Lemon aid was tart and sweet! Great job Crazy Good Burgers!