“Once is Enough !!!”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Morristown
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I'm writing this review as a Mother of Children ! Our stay was last Saturday night June 21 , 2014
I was very upset set : when I found a nasty dirty down behind the door !!! I told my girls and husband not to touch it because ,LORD only knows what they towel may or may not have been used for ! In the little fridge there was soda that was half drink in bottles .No Kleenex's either. My husband ask where I wanted our night stay to be and I choose Econo in stead of the one across the street. Never ever would I stay there again.If your a Mother or even if your value your own health don't stay here !!!!!!!!! PERIOD !!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

From the exterior and lobby, it looked to be a nice hotel. Check in went smooth (booked through hotels.com) and the reception clerk was very friendly.

When entering the room, it seemed newly remodeled and clean. After getting settled I noticed cobwebs in a corner of the room. Sheets on one bed had small holes. No alarm clock. This is just the room.

I walked into the bathroom to take a shower and there is dirt and dust on the floor, hair on the corner of the tub and dried urine on the toilet seat and floor.
The vent was coated in dust as well.

I wouldn't recommend this place unless it gets a more thorough cleanin.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Neal_Hartman
Reviewed April 29, 2014

This place is ok they are in desperate need of new sheets and towels had to ask to get the whole bed changed sheet smelled of urine and found cigarette butt on the floor cleaning peronsal needs to pay more attention to detail. Breakfast area needs attention little dirty and milk was warm.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Good service. Rooms were clean. Enjoyed the breakfast. The location was ideal for the business I had to conduct. Chain restaurants were about 1 mile away. Managers were very easy to work with and responsive to any problems (I had overpaid).

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Douglas W
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I'm not usually an EconoLodge person.....but they had a conference room which is really why I stayed there. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw my very clean room and got a courtesy call within an hour of being in my room. I have NEVER experienced that and I travel a lot. Very, very friendly owners, too.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

This is a hard review to write because this is the third time I've stayed at this particular property.The first two times I stayed there the room was clean and comfy.This time however the room was not as clean and I had to have them change the sheets. I would probably stay here again because the price is very reasonable and the staff is friendly.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2013

For the class hotel - budget - I found that what was important to me was right there; my room was clean and didn't stink, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the hotel was quiet at night. I found I did not miss the alarm clock (most of us have cell phones that can play that part) or the fact that they didn't have all that bread stuff for breakfast; just a pot of coffee out front, which, frankly, was way better than the coffee at the prior hotel I stayed at.
If you're looking for a decent budget hotel give this a try.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo