“Rat”

Add it.
Luigi's Italian Cuisine
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

I was told to come to luigis and that their calzones were amazing. While I was there however one of the workers was running around the restaurant and I didn't think anything of it and sat down at a booth the next thing I know the worker was right in front of me bent of catching a rat. I will never go back.

2  Thank LogiLyd

Reviewed February 12, 2013

If you want something light, try the minestrone soup, which is house-made and the best I've had. If you're not counting calories, add bread and butter. I'm especially fond of the manicotti and my family often order a pizza to take out. Both are simple, and good. The marinara and alfredo sauces are house-made.

1  Thank grannyrite
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Coming from an Italian family it's hard to find a good Italian restaurant. This is the best Italian food I've ever had in East Tennessee. Authentic recipes, delicious entrees and a wide variety of menu options. The bruschetta is to die for and the seafood tastes fresh. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank AllieD678
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Kind of a small place, but the salads, soups, bread are great. I always get eggplant parm there b/c it's so good.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Enjoyed the meal with my husband and granddaughter. A little pricey I thought but we were served a good portion with some to take home.

2  Thank Ladyvolfan54