“Quiet. Comfy bed. Friendly staff. Two thumbs up.”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Morristown Conference Center Hotel
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Morristown
GreenLeadersBronze level
Montgomery, Alabama
“Quiet. Comfy bed. Friendly staff. Two thumbs up.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

I stopped here on a whim because their highway sign indicated they are pet friendly.

The front desk staff was very friendly and had a special "welcome bag" for my pet. Nice touch. I was given a room on the back side of the hotel (highway side) which concerned me initially, but once in the room I was not bothered by noise. It was on the first floor and had a patio door which made it easy to take my dog out. I could also park my car nearby & the lighting was good. There was even a decent view out over a meadow. Pretty.

This hotel had what many others seem to lack: quiet. I was in the room right next to an entry door, but amazingly it was still quiet. All interior and exterior doors closed quietly. YAY!

The room was a bit on the older side and a bit threadbare in spots, but was still clean and comfortable. The bed was nice: good linens, very good pillows. The bathroom was adequate.

I'd definitely stay here again.

Value: Good, 5/5
Location: Good, 5/5 (right off highway, but still quiet)
Comfort/Sleep: Good 5/5

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Landree B, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Morristown Conference Center Hotel, responded to this review, September 8, 2014
Dear LuReeBa,

Wow! Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will come be with us again soon! Thanks again!

Front Desk Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Saint Charles, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Very friendly. Very clean. Very quiet. Good breakfast. Nice clean and large pool. Kinda out in the middle of no where but very very nice. Fast food near by along with Cracker Barrel next door. Only negative is the size of the bathrooms, but the water pressure in the showers is awesome.

Stayed July 2014
Dear James B,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you'll come see us again soon.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

This is one of the few hotels that I have ever stayed that gave you plenty of wash cloths and towels. The bed and room were most comfortable and we had a balcony view. The morning breakfast was very nice for "gratis" and the staff was friendly. The fitness room could be expanded since it was put to good use during my stay because of rain. Don't know if an indoor pool is in the works but certainly would put this hotel over the top!

Room Tip: Request a room close to the elevators and with a balcony for the mountain view on the third floor.
Green Features: Encouraged using towels more than once and fresh bed linens upon request during your stay.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Landree B, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Morristown Conference Center Hotel, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Dear utvol1956,

Thank you taking the time to leave a review about your stay with us. We so appreciate the kind words about our property and also taking the time to highlight our "green features" in your response. We hope you'll come back and be with us again soon.

Frederick, MD, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

I travel each summer to Texas and bring my dog. I have stayed here 4 times and each stay has been a complete pleasure. The rooms are immaculate, the staff friendly and professional, and the breakfast is delicious. Since I travel with my dog our room has always been one on the ground floor with sliding glass doors which face a beautiful common area for walking the dog. This is very convenient and makes it very easy to take the dog out for a walk instead of having to go back into the hotel hallway and back out of the hotel door. I plan to stay here again for as long as I make my trip to Texas. I heartily recommend this hotel. You will not be disappointed.

Dear Mary M,

Thank you for review of your stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that both you and your furry friend enjoyed your accommodations with us and hope you'll stop in and see us again soon!

La Plata, MD, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

My wife and I were in town to look at homes and property and stayed here the Best Western Plus. The staff and hotel accommodations were nothing less than fantastic!! If you're coming to the Morristown or east TN area and want a great place to stay.....stay here!!

Dear Adam B,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you'll come back and see us again soon!

Rowlett, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

Face it Best Western is not the creme de la creme of American hotels. But this one gives the more expensive big name brands a run for their money. They call this a Best Western Plus. Maybe because it offers conference rooms and meeting places. It does so in a separate building where the lobby, check in and breakfast dining space is. There is something to be said to having breakfast served in a separate building from the rooms instead of on the first floor combined with rooms.. Same can be said of check in. When you go to the building where the rooms are, it is quiet and less busy. The lobby was very well done with that luxuries comfortable look with nice artwork over the couch. The rooms were well set up with a couch in addition to desk and all the other usual items you find in the typical hotel room. I was equally surprised by what a great free breakfast they offered - scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits, gravy, fruit, waffles and more. Pretty complete, freshly made and good tasting. That was a value plus. I look forward to returning to this hotel when in the area. Good job Best Western!

Room Tip: Rooms with a king sized bed were the best set up and value for the buck
Dear Fred M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us in such an in depth manner. We greatly appreciate your kind comments and hope you will come back and be with us again soon.

Hattiesburg, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is an excellent hotel that I would recommend to anyone. Breakfast was hot and fresh and there was a good variety. The beds were super comfortable and the water was extremely hot. Great experience.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Landree B, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Morristown Conference Center Hotel, responded to this review, August 10, 2014
Dear Sharon K,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments are very much appreciated. We hope you'll stop in again when you're back in our area!

Front Desk Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morristown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites College Square
#1 of 8 in Dandridge
Quality Suites
Quality Suites
#7 of 12 in Morristown

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Morristown Conference Center Hotel? Share your experiences!