Best Western Plus Morristown Conference Center Hotel
Parkway Inn(Morristown)
$50
$49
$54
All reviewscracker barrelbest westernswafflesbiscuits and gravygreat breakfastnice pool areahot breakfasta pet friendly hotelhotel breakfastroad tripright next doorseveral times a yeara great place to stayvery nice hotelroom was cleanstaff was very friendlyhorse show
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at this Best Western several times and have always enjoyed the cleanliness and service provided. However our most recent stay had some glitches. First we were given a room on the 1st floor which apparently has some smoking rooms. You could smell cigarette smoke in the hallway. We didn't ask to be moved, just lived with the smell but would probably ask for a different floor next time. The biggest issue was the in-room Internet which didn't work. The internet would load but was ridiculously slow - slower than a dial up modem 15 years ago. My husband is an engineer with an advanced degree in computer science and couldn't even get it to connect faster. We inquired at the front desk and all they could do was give a phone number for the company that provides their service. Still no luck - the lobby computers were also incredibly slow. Hopefully they will upgrade to a faster/better Internet provider. The stay was still good - clean rooms and great free breakfast, just a little disappointing that the Internet didn't work and the lack of customer service when reporting it.

• Stayed: July 2013
Landree B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Morristown Conference Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Dear lulu02,

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry you experienced some problems during your stay with us. I wanted to let you know that since your stay with us, we have worked with our wireless internet provider to completely upgrade all of the equipment in the hotel, so you should notice that the speeds and accessibility has increased. Also, I'm sorry our guest services agents didn't do a better job of helping you. We will work with them and coach them to better be able to serve you. We do thank you for your nice comments and hope you'll come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband and I moved from CA to VA with two St. Bernards and an 18-year-old cat, so my opinions are heavily weighted in how pet friendly a place is.
Very surprised when we pulled in (after having a hard time getting to it due to road construction) and saw how large it was. Several building spread out over nice grounds.
We were in a lower building where some of the rooms had slider doors (ours didn't).
The room was very clean and comfortable, with windows that open. A plus when it's a nice chilly night, and we can get some fresh air.
There was a HUGE grassy area to let the dogs run.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear SnitchsMom,

Thank you so much for your review of our property on TripAdvisor. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I know that the construction can be a bit confusing, so we're working on getting some signage that makes finding us a bit easier. I hope your St. Bernard's and cat found their accommodations were nice as well. If you are in the area, we'd love to have you stop in and see us again. Thank you again!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

My friend and I drove from DC to Crossville, TN to get to a wedding. On the way, we stopped over at this Best Western hotel. We came in late at night. Checkin was super quick, and the room was easy to find.

The AC was loud which made it a bit hard to fall asleep at first, but the sleep was comfortable in the end.

Breakfast was standard for hotels like these, although it was hard to find any healthy options.

Everyone we encountered were kind and respectful. I guess my greatest grief is really the price point at $120 for a double room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Landree B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Morristown Conference Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear waldorf579,

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased you had a comfortable stay, as that's always our goal. I'm happy to hear that our staff was accommodating and quick in addressing your lodging needs. We do hope you'll stop back by sometime.

Thanks again,

Reviewed June 20, 2013

When there was a booking mistake at another local hotel(not that hotel's fault). They referred me to this hotel. I was very pleased. The room was clean. They had a nice flat screen which allowed me to use my Netflix from my iPad. There was a sofa and coffee table. Great to relax. There were several nice outdoor areas. Staff was friendly.

Stayed: June 2013
Landree B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Morristown Conference Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear Stewart S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us on TripAdvisor. We're so pleased you were able to relax and watch movies on the flat screen in your guest room. Our staff works very hard to ensure that each guest has a wonderful stay and it's nice to be recognized for those efforts. We hope you'll come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We rented two rooms from hot wire for our large family. The rooms were handicap friendly, although not necessary for us. Both rooms were meticulously clean everywhere. The showers fabulous, and the beds comfortable. The linens smelled fresh. The pools were also nice and clean. The kids loved them; perfect for our children ages 3-13. The staff was very prompt and friendly. The hotel was so quiet we thought we were the only guests until we arrived the the free, hot breakfast. Which was delicious and kept full. We'd definitely recommend this hotel. It's much more than I'd expect from a Best Western

• Stayed: June 2013
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Landree B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Morristown Conference Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Dear Mmm00n,

Thank you so much for your review! We are simply flattered! I am so happy to hear that your experience here with us was so enjoyable. Our staff works very hard to satisfy each guest. I will be sure to share your review with them. I'm sure they will be so appreciative of your kind words! We do hope you'll stop by and see us again sometime!

Best regards,