We were in Morristown for a basketball tournament and our coach had reserved a block of rooms so my daughter wanted to stay with her teamates. The room smelled of mildew and you could see mold in the airconditioner. If you have allergies beware! The free continental breakfast was ok. The pool area was clean. For the price ($75 per night) it should have been better. Next time we play there we will check out other local hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the heart of Morristown, have Double, King and Jacuzzi Suite rooms with sleeper sofas,Coffee pot,flat screen tv and micro-fridge for reasonable prices. Free WI- FI, full hot breakfast with waffle bar, 24 hour coffee, dry cleaning services available. Within walking distance to local restaurants. Indoor pool, fitness on site, Plus guests are welcome to use National Fitness Center for there fitness needs while staying with us. 24 hr security cameras.We are close to Carson-Newman university,Walter state college, Cherokee lake and One hour to great smoky mountain national park. Recently under new management, and currently upgrading our amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Quality Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Morristown
- Comfort Suites Morristown
- Morristown Comfort Suites