Quality Suites
$58
EconoLodge
$66
$54
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I found myself, 5 small dogs and 17 other friends stranded without a place to stay the weekend of june 22. Having called comfort suites with our need for several room's.. not only did they give us all a great group rate.. they took in our pets and took care of our every need!!! Special thanks to Margret and Angel! !! Clean rooms.. good breakfast and excellent service

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I was with a group of 15 people who had moved from one location (very bad place to stay) to the Comfort Suites. They were excellent. They manage to provide us with 9 rooms at 11AM on less than 1 hour notice, including 3 rooms for pets. They allowed us to use the breakfast room to sit around in after breakfast hours including we did a cook out and used the room for a group dining room. Staff was very helpful and willing to go the "extra mile" to ensure we had a good experience. While the room and furnishings are not shiney new, they are clean, well stocked, and well maintained. I would be happy to stay with them again and will if I am in the Morristown area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
GeneralMgr34, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

We were very pleased you chose to stay with us and were more than happy to accomidate you! You were all very plesant and a wonderful group of people, we hope you will stay with us in the future!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

This was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. They were able to accommendate about 20 people with about 10 dogs with no problems, on a last min notice on a fri. The staff was the best. Margaret treated us like family. Well they all did. Will go back to stay if in Morristown again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I go to morristown for my business trip all the time. only place I stay is comfort suites.They have great place and great value.Frontdesk staff always welcome you.I never had any complain about this place.I enjoyed everytime. sometimes I bring my wife and kids too they enjoy Indoor pool and Hot Breakefast.I checked last review by someone thats not really true in my Experience.only thing I can say to managment if you find something wrong take care of problem and you be fine.I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay on Higher floors more quieter and Nicer.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I woke up in the middle of the night with bed bugs bighting me. They relocated me to another room at my request but the desk person was not able to credit my room. I did get it credited finally later. I would not stay here again even if all other hotes were booked. Even without the bugs I would rate it a 2. The room was about 85 degrees when I got there at 11pm and had an odor.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business