“Great place to stay”
Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Morristown
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I was with a group of 15 people who had moved from one location (very bad place to stay) to the Comfort Suites. They were excellent. They manage to provide us with 9 rooms at 11AM on less than 1 hour notice, including 3 rooms for pets. They allowed us to use the breakfast room to sit around in after breakfast hours including we did a cook out and used the room for a group dining room. Staff was very helpful and willing to go the "extra mile" to ensure we had a good experience. While the room and furnishings are not shiney new, they are clean, well stocked, and well maintained. I would be happy to stay with them again and will if I am in the Morristown area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
GeneralMgr34, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

We were very pleased you chose to stay with us and were more than happy to accomidate you! You were all very plesant and a wonderful group of people, we hope you will stay with us in the future!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

This was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. They were able to accommendate about 20 people with about 10 dogs with no problems, on a last min notice on a fri. The staff was the best. Margaret treated us like family. Well they all did. Will go back to stay if in Morristown again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I go to morristown for my business trip all the time. only place I stay is comfort suites.They have great place and great value.Frontdesk staff always welcome you.I never had any complain about this place.I enjoyed everytime. sometimes I bring my wife and kids too they enjoy Indoor pool and Hot Breakefast.I checked last review by someone thats not really true in my Experience.only thing I can say to managment if you find something wrong take care of problem and you be fine.I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay on Higher floors more quieter and Nicer.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I woke up in the middle of the night with bed bugs bighting me. They relocated me to another room at my request but the desk person was not able to credit my room. I did get it credited finally later. I would not stay here again even if all other hotes were booked. Even without the bugs I would rate it a 2. The room was about 85 degrees when I got there at 11pm and had an odor.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank James R
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We stayed at this location for 3 nights March 20th through 23, we chose it because my daughter was having our second grandson and it was within a short 2+ mile drive to the Hospital. I was a little nervous because of the review about hot water.. but it ended up not being a problem for us.. we had plenty. My youngest daughter, grandson and I stayed, I am always leery when traveling with just the kids.. I had no problem feeling safe at this location. The indoor pool was a wonderful bonus esp. with the kids. The Breakfast was the standard Choice Hotel fare and the coffee was plentiful. The rooms are a bit dated but very large it more than accommodated the 3 of us even with the mass quantities of things my daughter sent with my grandson, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful.. the cleaning could have been better(dust on some of the furniture and the sweeper needed ran better around the air conditioning unit).. but the sheets on the bed were very clean and fresh and the towels were not the standard sand paper towels lol they were fairly plush.. the bathroom was clean and well stocked. There is an Ingles grocery less than a mile away ditto for K-Mart and almost any kind of food place you can imagine. It was overall a pleasant experience and the value for the money spent per night was great! We would stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask them to double check your room for cleanliness.. The staff is very nice.. Don't expect a 5 s...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2012

We got there Friday and took freezing cold showers for all 3 days we were there. After speaking to Sam, the manager he was thinking of putting a second water heater in, but not sure if it would help. He thinks his guests need to plan out their showers with the other guests so we can have hot water. Really!! It was horrible! I still have such a chill from the ice cold shower, along with my husband and son. I paid the extra money and didn't go with a cheap hotel, as not to have these issues! I would not recommend this hotel unless your are in need of a cold shower!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 9, 2012

If you're staying in Morristown most likely your on business. This is a very nice clean hotel that is 100% non-smoking. The staff was very helpful, the rooms squared away and the value was good. The breakfast was the trditional type you'd expect for this type chain. I would recommend for a good nights rest.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Gene63
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morristown
Best Western Plus Morristown Conference Center Hotel
#2 of 8 in Dandridge
Scottish Inns Morristown
Scottish Inns Morristown
#12 of 12 in Morristown

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!