“Hampton, but pricey”

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Morristown
Sarnia, Ontario
“Hampton, but pricey”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Stayed at the Hampton inn Morristown Tn, in June 2013. The hotel was nice overall but on the high end of the price scale, running over 150 for two queens with taxes. The lobby was clean, bright and well lit, beds were of normal Hampton quality.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Clean, spacious, friendly staff and great breakfast. What else is there to say? This is one of the better Hamptons that I've stay in. My only warning is that this is not on the interstate (I-81). After your exit, you will have to drive several miles into Morristown to get to it. Otherwise, you can't go wrong with this hotel. The military/Govt rate was excellent. Only $77!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
rogerholbrook, General Manager at Hampton Inn Morristown, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you!
We are glad you enjoyed your stay
hendersonville, United States
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is definitely premier accommodation in Morristown area. Rate is obviously supported by corporate travelers in area. However, if you looking for nice accommodation in this area, this is your best choice.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Ft. Washington
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Tennessee did it again!!! I had the opportunity to visit Kingsport, TN, 2 years ago for a girls basketball trip and was thoroughly impressed and the accomodations were fantastic at another establishment. Well this time, we traveled a little further south, closer to Knoxville and I was again, a little cautious because you just don't know what you may find...anything can happen. Well, I will say again, another "swish"! The hotel was excellent, the hotel staff was excellent, the breakfast buffet was very accomodating and very good, especially for the price. The hotel is very clean, and there is a very clean laundry and gym facility on-site. The hotel is centrally located so it is close enough, yet far away enough from plenty of shopping and restaurants. Another home away from home! I love TN!!!

Room Tip: Our room was located on the 3rd floor. There are only 3 floors located in tyhe hotel but we were sa...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank 4jgirlz
Charlotte, NC, United States
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The room had wallpaper peeling off. The room looked like it needed updating as it had a "worn" appearance. The Staff was friendly and helpful on local dining options. The Lobby was in good condition. Breakfast choices were average.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Grove City, Ohio
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I have absolutely no complaints about the cleanliness and pricing of this hotel. The room size is very nice and the bathroom was nice and large. I would stay here again but I would pay extra for a roll-away bed because the double beds are not big enough for a comfortable night's sleep.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
MTWTN, Manager at Hampton Inn Morristown, responded to this review, January 29, 2015
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. While we are delighted that our found our hotel to be clean and comfortable, we are sorry that you are disappointed with some aspects of your stay with us.

I truly apologize if you were disappointed with size of our beds. Our guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. I will make sure that take your comments into consideration to improve our hotel.

Please accept our sincere apologies and we hope that next time you are in town; you consider staying with us again.
Ten Mile, Tennessee
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Weather forecasted to drop to low 20s. Heat in room was off on arrival. The heating unit was inadequate and took over 4 hours to be semi-comfortable in the room. Never really got warm enough. WiFi was via a 802.11g router which would never maintain a connection to my 802.11n computer. WiFi was completely unacceptable.. Breakfast was ok, but not great.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. I apologize for the inconvenience you went through regarding the heating unit in your room. I sincerely apologize if it was not working properly and that it took so long to hear your room. I appreciate you bringing this up to my attention so that I can follow-up with our maintenance team .Your feedback is incredibly important to us and I can assure you that I will be taking your comments into consideration to improve our property.

Again, I truly regret and inconveniences you went through and hope that you give us another chance of staying with us if you are ever around our area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morristown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites College Square
#1 of 8 in Dandridge
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 8 in Dandridge

Been to Hampton Inn Morristown? Share your experiences!