Days Inn Morristown
$50
Motel 6 Morristown(Morristown)
$49
$54
All reviewsroom was cleanbig lotsappeared cleanenjoyed my staygood sizestaff was friendlypleasant staywould stay here againtn
Reviewed December 15, 2004

We were welcomed to Morristown's Days Inn by a sign that misspelled our names, badly! I had called earlier to request a room with a fridge/micro, and was told that my room had already been "mapped" and there wasn't much chance of getting what I requested.
Upon checking in, the rooms were clean enough although they needed remodeling. Our fridge rocked atop the dresser every time we opened the door or placed something on top. (Would not be safe for small children) The bathroom shower curtain was horribly molded. I called the front desk requesting a clean/new shower curtain, and was told that there was only one person working and that a request for our curtain would be turned in the next day. After much discussion, they would not discount our room, nor could they do anything about the shower curtain.
Out of desperation, I demamded that he allow us to get another shower curtain from another room. We did get our shower curtain, finally. Had there been other rooms available in Morristown, we would have gladly paid the price to stay elsewhere.

3  Thank Cindy H
A TripAdvisor Member
Duluth, GA
Reviewed October 8, 2004

Are you kidding me... A friendly staff does not make a dump into a 5 star hotel ! When making my reservation, the front desk told me this was a 5 star hotel.. You typically get what you pay for and $59.95 is $30 to much FOR this place.

We left and stayed at the Hampton Inn.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 13, 2004

This is one of the best hotels that I have ever been to. The staff is the most friendliest and most helpful that I have ever met. I will definately be back real soon. If you need a place to relax, this is the place to be.

2  Thank suziekitty