“Good”

Days Inn Morristown
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Morristown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Evanston
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Accomodations were at a fair price and comfortable. Wifi and refrigerator were welcomed and used. I appreciated the extra service when I left clothing behind. The hotel forwarded it at no addition expence. I would return.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank TomL1942
Beattyville, Kentucky
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Needed a room for the last night of a trip and opted to make a reservation here to take advantage of a Wyndham Rewards points promotion. The rates were better than the next-door Super 8. This was a good choice. The room was very clean and comfortable with speedy wi-fi, great refrigerator and an air conditioner that worked well to cool down a westward-facing room in 100-degree heat. Lots of channels on the TV and acceptable water pressure in the shower.

Location is the only real problem here, and that's because there is no break in the median of the highway and you have to go make a U-turn down by the Big Lots if you are coming off US 25E to get here. Plenty of shopping and eateries on the other side of the railroad tracks on US 11E.

I would definitely stay here again if in Morristown.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank millenniumhwy
Clarksburg, West Virginia
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I was surprised how nice the room was and how friendly the staff was.
We were traveling South on I-81 and it was getting late so we left the interstate to stay for the evening. It was a few miles out of our way but a good room for the money.
The beds were very nice, the room was very clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was cereal and pasteries but for the price it was expected.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Ike S
Waynesville, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed June 23, 2012

When in Morristown I always stay here. You can not find better management, always friendly and at your service. Clean rooms, internet that works. Has large clean pool and pool area. After a hard days work I look forward to returning to the hotel for same time to relax around the pool. I work in and near Morristown, But will always return to the Days Inn. I look forward to seeing the Patels soon.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Randy J
, Manager at Days Inn Morristown, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Thanks Randy for your kind words, beside business. Always pleasure having you all.
Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed May 9, 2012

We drove from Florida to Tennessee, a 15 hr drive. We booked this hotel 2 months in advance, so it had already been paid for or we would have never stayed after arriving here!!! Where to begin....Upon arrival, the area was very dingy. Lots of abandoned buildings and road construction going on. A bunch of shady looking people coming to and going from the hotel rooms at ALL hours!! Upon check-in, we were very dissappointed in the breakfast area. It was so tiny, there was only room for 2 tables! Its a joke. We got our room keys and went to the room. Did a walk-through of the room and noticed the bathroom was discusting! The towels were tiff and yellow colored (supposed to be white), cigarrette burns on toilet seat (non-smoking room), shower curtain slimy and tub dirty! There is one plus, the bed sheets and blankets were clean! After setteling in for the night, wearing flip-flops in the shower (we didnt use the curtain, took it down). I pulled out my laptop to check my email and do some work. Well, there was no wi-fi!! They advertised free-wifi! I called down to the office, the attendant tells me that the wi-fi never seems to work in the rooms and that I should bring my laptop back downstairs to the lobby. I brought my laptop to the lobbby, still no connection. They offered me to use their 15 year old computer in the lobby which had a yellow screen! It took about 10 minutes to load one site. I gave up and went back to my room. We went to sleep. The next morning we were looking forward to our free Continental Breakfast. HA HA....this really was a joke! They had literraly 2 stale bagels, 1 piece of bread wrapped in shrink wrap, and 2 types of cereal. Thats it! The coffee tasted like it had been brewed 6 hours ago and there was no milke or creamer for the coffee. Needless to say, we were very dissappointed in this place. We have stayed at many Days Inn hotels, and never experienced such filth and discust! I would recommend the Super 8 across the street before I would recommend this hotel. I have never had to leave a review like this before, but I felt it was only necessary to do everyone else a favor. PLease, pay the extra $20 and go somewhere else! The Best Western in Morristown was beautiful!! We will stay there next time!

Room Tip: Dont choose a room here!