“Getting bad”
Review of Mi Toro

Mi Toro
Ranked #13 of 139 Restaurants in Morristown
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

The family had this yesterday and I was let down because what it has become. You can see my previous review, it was good. I've ate here many times since with good experiences.
Yesterday, all of our food was cold. It had to be precooked. The steak was dry and tough. The meat portions were nearly non-existent, they tried to make up for it with a load of lettuce. Why a sit down restaurant would precook food is beyond me. It really only deserved one star, but I have it two because I really hope they get their food situation under control and make something of the place.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I eat here at least twice a month. The servers are very friendly and I've never had a bad meal here. Love the food!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank melaniemD2970CT
Reviewed July 26, 2018

Have eaten here about 4-6 times in the last year. Every time is excellent. Very friendly staff dedicated to service. Great food. Reasonable prices. Definitely give it a try if you are looking for good Mexican food.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed July 20, 2018

met some out of town friends in this eatery and were very pleased with our choice waitress was prompt and friendly, drinks arrived quickly along with chips and the tasty house bean dip and salsa lots of menu options!! i had a combo platter with a chile relleno and a cheese enchilada, both of which were very good my dinner companions were equally pleased with their choices prices were quite reasonable and the 2 for 1 happy hour was a bonus!!
sorry this place is so far from our home but certainly will be stopping by again next time we're in the neighborhood

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 9, 2018

Hands down best Mexican Restaurant in Morristown. So many others to choose from but I'm hooked on Mi Toro. The Taco Salad Fajita Jalisco is my favorite, but sometimes go for Fajitas Jailisco. The combination of shrimp, chicken, and beef is amazing. The salsa and dip are served with the freshest tortilla chips. Big ole glasses of tea are my favorite; however, they have a good selection of bar drinks, too. Service is always so friendly and the restaurant is clean and lovely. You can't go wrong with Mi Toro. Carryout is available too.

Date of visit: May 2018