“Mi Toro Is My Favorite!!!”
Review of Mi Toro

Mi Toro
Ranked #13 of 136 Restaurants in Morristown
Reviewed June 9, 2018

Hands down best Mexican Restaurant in Morristown. So many others to choose from but I'm hooked on Mi Toro. The Taco Salad Fajita Jalisco is my favorite, but sometimes go for Fajitas Jailisco. The combination of shrimp, chicken, and beef is amazing. The salsa and dip are served with the freshest tortilla chips. Big ole glasses of tea are my favorite; however, they have a good selection of bar drinks, too. Service is always so friendly and the restaurant is clean and lovely. You can't go wrong with Mi Toro. Carryout is available too.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed June 6, 2018

My son and I met for dinner on a week night. The restaurant was impeccably clean (harder and harder to find these days!) and the waiter attentive despite the crowd. The salsa was super! I highly recommend. We got the margaritas on happy hour and I wouldn't advise. They were way too sweet and if there was alcohol, it was hard to tell! I got a regular margarita and, while that was too sweet too, it was far better. We both got chicken dishes. Mine had chorizo and shrimp. He had pablano peppers and bacon on his. Both were excellent. The price was reasonable for the quality. We very much enjoyed the meal and I will be back. Thanks!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner. Everything was hot, fresh & delicious. Service was was fast and friendly & we enjoyed our meal. Will certainly be back.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 23, 2018

It is always a treat to have mexican cuisine, and this place never stops turning out fantastic food. If you enjoy tacos, enchiladas, and burritos, they have them, but they also have several signature dishes. The chicken soup is fabulous and more than a generous portion.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Freshest mexican food, happy, prompt and attentive service with very cold beer: 2 for 1 happy hour, what more could we ask for!

Date of visit: March 2018