“Great Salsa! Wonderful food.”
Review of Mi Toro

Mi Toro
Ranked #13 of 136 Restaurants in Morristown
Reviewed June 6, 2018

My son and I met for dinner on a week night. The restaurant was impeccably clean (harder and harder to find these days!) and the waiter attentive despite the crowd. The salsa was super! I highly recommend. We got the margaritas on happy hour and I wouldn't advise. They were way too sweet and if there was alcohol, it was hard to tell! I got a regular margarita and, while that was too sweet too, it was far better. We both got chicken dishes. Mine had chorizo and shrimp. He had pablano peppers and bacon on his. Both were excellent. The price was reasonable for the quality. We very much enjoyed the meal and I will be back. Thanks!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner. Everything was hot, fresh & delicious. Service was was fast and friendly & we enjoyed our meal. Will certainly be back.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 23, 2018

It is always a treat to have mexican cuisine, and this place never stops turning out fantastic food. If you enjoy tacos, enchiladas, and burritos, they have them, but they also have several signature dishes. The chicken soup is fabulous and more than a generous portion.

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Freshest mexican food, happy, prompt and attentive service with very cold beer: 2 for 1 happy hour, what more could we ask for!

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

A great place to enjoy time with friends and family. Great food reasonably priced. Always great, friendly service.