“don't eat here”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Ashmore, Australia
“don't eat here”
Reviewed April 9, 2011

my wife had the herb crusted salmon. looked more like a whole loaf. was a little over cooked too & the tomatoes in the side salad were very sad!

I ordered the seafood paella but received what could only be described as a ricey soup with seafood in it. For $30 I expected a bit more seafood & to top it all off the prawns were still in their shell so I had to reach in & shell them myself while getting the soupy mess all over my hands + plus a lively splash on my shirt. can believe the crap they served.

Glasgow
“Good food, but close the windows at night please!”
Reviewed March 10, 2010

I really enjoyed the food at Elevation, it was fresh modern cuisine. I'm a vegetarian and as always the choice was a little limited. However I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor and presentation of the food that I chose and the service we recieved on the first night. We went twice, the first evening the windows were closed, however on the second night the windows were open and I just couldn't relax with the swarms of mossies flying over my head. Thankfully they seemed more interested in the lights than my tender white Scottish flesh, but nevertheless it was not very relaxing.