“Awesome”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Love this place!! I have waited years for somewhere like this in the hills. Shame it's not closer to Olinda, but it's a lovely 15 minute drive through some beautiful countryside.
The food is great, and staff very happy to change things in my order, as I don't eat eggs. Lovely organic "real" tasty food.great prices too.
Only complaint is that the few times I've sat outside, smokers have lit up at the next table so have had to go back indoors.
Otherwise, it's my favourite cafe in the hills!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lesley H

Melbourne, Australia
“Relaxing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Always enjoy the food. Pity is is so small, don't always want to sit closely to other customers when wanting a more private conversational time. The outside sitting is ok but can we ban the smoking!

• Visited February 2014
“My favourite place to go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food, fantastic coffee and fantastic staff! There's nothing better than sitting outside with friends catching up whilst drinking the best coffee and eating the best food. The only time I'm disappointed is when I can't get a seat due to how busy it is! Would reccomend!!!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Danielle A
Melbourn
“Gluten free”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

Small cafe open for breakfast & lunch, occasionally for dinner. Good coffee, meals always very good quality with fresh ingredients. Not a huge menu bit an interesting variety. Dinner we had was excellent. As the place is quite small & there was the 2 of us we finished up on a table of 6 not knowing the other 4, we were lucky the other couples were great company but I could see how you may finish up with odd people which would make the night a lot less enjoyable. Dinner is a set menu but the food was fantastic with recommended wine with each course. Not everybody will like the set menu, I'm gluten free and the bread here is the best I've had. I now buy the bread mix he uses at home (spring hill farm) Can be hard to get a seat at lunch.

• Visited January 2014
Melbourne
“Great coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Love the friendly staff when picking up an early morning coffee. Seats are a premium both inside and outside. They offer gluten free and vegan options on the menu and support local producers. Very popular place for breakfast and brunch on weekends. Minimal parking.

• Visited October 2013