- very helpful and friendly staff (owners)
- very clean and homely
- definitely value for money!
highly recommend to couples and families who are travelling around grampians area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the southern border of Victoria's Grampians National Park, at the foot of majestic Mt Sturgeon, you will discover the Southern Grampians Cottages in the picturesque village of Dunkeld.Our comfortable, fully self-contained cottages offer a truly unique holiday experience. The peaceful, spacious gardens, together with spectacular mountain scenery, make this the perfect place to relax.All cottage feature a cosy log fire, fully equipped kitchen, comfortable beds and sofas, separate bathroom, quality linen, digital LED TV,and private barbecue area. Luxury cottages have double spas and bathrobes.Other features include a communal barbecue shelter, children's playground, laundry, free range hens, breakfast baskets, DVD library, mountain bikes and golf clubs for hire and indoor/outdoor games and sporting equipment.There are a host of activities to enjoy all year round, including bush walking, scenic drives, bird watching, fishing, golf, wineries, restaurants and museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Southern Grampians Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.