“"We take away, but don't replace."”
Review of Cafe Zingers

Cafe Zingers
Ranked #14 of 92 Restaurants in Croydon
Cuisines: Australian, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lovely treed street 50mtrs to public transport .Comfortable european decor inside seating for 40+ patrons .Alfresco dining out front and on our rear court yard .Enjoy alfresco dining for breakfast lunch or a romantic dinner .Court Yard has its own bar serving cocktails and other drinks.The place is licenced to supply and serve alcohol or our super smoothies .Business lunches ,small parties ,groups and meetings.A Great AUSTRALIAN menu available .Our motto is Where Old Meets New. TRY US & ENJOY
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I met a friend for lunch at Cafe Zinger. I'm a vegetarian, but also currently on a restrictive vegetarian diet as treatment for a digestive health issue. I was thinking of having a baked potato, minus the meat and a couple of other ingredients which I currently avoid. I thought it would be very easy to add some tomato and pineapple for the ingredients that I don't eat. When I asked about replacing the waitress told me, "We take away, but don't replace." That would have left me with a very bland baked potato. I won't be meeting my friend again at Cafe Zinger for lunch.

1  Thank Neil D

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My daughter and I nearly always come here on a Friday and have had great service 99% of the time. The staff always remember our favourite dishes and are really friendly, one even commented that she loved my daughter's hair! The menu is varied and has daily specials, they need to spell-check it B-). We always come out feeling fulfilled and are never still hungry. All in all the best cafe I've ever been to.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have been a regular visitor to this cafe for a while now. The staff are very friendly and professional, the food is fantastic, and reasonably priced, I have recommended to my friends to try Zingers, and the coffee is the best in Croydon.

1  Thank maureen b
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I loved the food here and the service was great too. They are also child friendly, have highchairs and are very pleasant.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Tried Zinger for first time today, with two other girlfirends, after passing by so many times and thinking....must try that place! ?Well..... it was terrific! Food was excellent and low cost, and the service was exceptional from bright animated young woman with exotic hair braids! We all enjoyed it & we ended up staying for 3 hours! Will definitely be back to enjoy the upper deck in warmer months. Keep up good work, Zingers!