“I've been to this place...”

Georges Gourmet Food Store
Ranked #45 of 85 Restaurants in Croydon
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Creswick, Australia
“I've been to this place...”
Reviewed December 1, 2008

I've been to this place many times! Beautiful setting inside, lovely courtyard outside with Mt Dandenong in the backdrop, and great food too.

April, the meditteranean lasagne is my favourite! Their soups in the cob loaves are also very nice.

The coffee has lost quality since barista Tim left (you'll find him at Cafe Galilee) but that can soon be fixed witha quick refresher coffee course. The tiny teddies are a nice touch.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Nice decor, well set out...”
Reviewed November 30, 2008

Nice decor, well set out with lots of outside seating. Service was good, food was good. Coffee was fantastic, presented with a little tiny teddy (this made my day). I ate the Mediterranean lasagna, which was nice but not amazing. Next time, I want to try the coriander chicken salad.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook