The Sebel Creswick Forest Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsboth bedroomsgas fireforest resortaccor vacation clubseparate laundrytraffic noise was loudstand alone bathliving areareverse cyclegreat accommodationsplit systemthese apartmentstwo storeyswimming poolround of golfschool holidaysfully equipped kitchen
FilterAll languages
An Accor traveler
Melbourne
Reviewed November 7, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
AccorVacationClub, Guest Relations Manager at The Sebel Creswick Forest Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here a few months ago, had a great weekend away with friends. Luxurious apartments, lots to do with access to hotel amenities. Unfortunately when I checked out and got back home to Melbourne I remembered I had left a beloved coat hanging in the wardrobe in one of the bedrooms. I called the hotel the next day and they said they would email housekeeping. Called again the day after and still no more information, housekeeping had been through and hadn't found anything. The receptionist was quite helpful though, he actually sent someone to the apartment I was in there and then to look in the wardrobe, however it was no longer there. No one had checked into the apartment since I left. He told me there was slim chance of me getting it back, which was disappointing. If it was handed in and returned I would have been super impressed and happy! But now just feel a bit jaded as my expectations of others honesty and decency had not been met. I guess that may have computed my view a bit of my stay here :(

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TikiHugo83
Reviewed August 14, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
AccorVacationClub, Guest Relations Manager at The Sebel Creswick Forest Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stayed here for a three night stay - having 2 apartments next door to each other was great as we could easily use one of them for our 'socialising and chatting.' The apartments were roomy for two, but would have been small if we had 4 of us sharing an apartment, though that would be different if it was a family. I was quite stunned every day how long I had to run the hot water before I any hot water came through and I could have a shower ---- I timed it one morning and it was almost 5 minutes. That happened for each of us staying, every day! That is shocking when everyone should be thinking of saving water, I cannot believe a complex such as this has this problem. They need to address it immediately. What a waste of water! We used Creswick as our base and spent most time in and around Daylesford, Hepburn Springs, Clunes and other local areas. It was a good place to base ourselves, but needed a car to go anywhere. A meal at the American Hotel in Creswick was lovely.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Dear SueVH58,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed staying at our apartments. We are aware of the, at time, slow delivery of hot water. This is due to poor water pressure in the local area. We are currently investigating ways to improve this. Again we thank you for your review and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

An Accor traveler
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed July 4, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
AccorVacationClub, Guest Relations Manager at The Sebel Creswick Forest Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013