“Worst service ever”

Trios Sports Club
Ranked #7 of 79 Restaurants in Cranbourne
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Trios Sports Club offers a full range of dining facilities for our patrons to enjoy. The Bistro has a fantastic offering from daily specials to a full list of seasonal offerings. Plus we look after Seniors with our specific Seniors menu available 7 days a week for lunch and Sunday to Thursday for Dinner. Our Sports bar offers a quick meal for those who are on the go or want to sit down to watch the latest sporting games on the multitude of televisions in our venue. The Function room is able to accommodate up to 120 patrons seated at round tables or 200 patrons cocktail style. We have a huge range of menu offerings for your function needs.
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We went to trios last night for a family dinner so was a 20 people all up. We had 2 tables and then placed our orders... Table 1 food can out first which was odd as they had ordered after our table ... One of the meals came for our table then nothing else ... My sister did question the meal as she was sure it wasn't what she ordered but was assured it was ... 20 min later the waitress informed us that her meal was in fact incorrect and that's why our other meals hadn't arrived yet.. Table 1 had finished and they were onto their desert and our meals still hadn't arrived ... We had some young children with us and they were getting restless ... We waited almost 2 hrs for our dinner to arrive and table 1 with young kids were ready to leave before we had even got our meals... No explanation as to why meals were late... Or apologies ... They were cold when we received some of them and not enjoyable at all ... Worst service I've ever experienced... I on its Xmas time but the place wasn't full to the brim and really if that's the reason put on more staff to cater for busy time ... Will not go back which is a shame as beautiful view of race track and would be a great place to have a good day out.. Need to lift their game

3  Thank Andowhite

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Amazing food. The chicken was brilliant. We stayed longer than expected because we were enjoying ourselves so much. The playground is a great addition and keeps the kids amused.

1  Thank breezy_631
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

I went to Trio's tonight for dinner with my mum and we both had the Chicken Atlantic. Beautiful meal, although mine came with chips and salad the other meal came with vegies.
Although both chicken were cooked perfect, the vegies and sauce was mouthwatering my chips were not what I would call fresh and crisp and the prawn skewers were a little on the cool side of warm. The staff were very helpful and polite.
Would I go back again, yes. Monday night kids eat free. So next Monday I will be going back with my little man to see if we can get it to be 5 stars. .

1  Thank arkraider35
Reviewed November 3, 2013

You don't have to be a punter to go to Trios at the Cranbourne race track. The restaurant is open 7 days a week, and on Mondays kids eat free. They have a terrific under cover playground for children right near the restaurant so the kids can have fun while you finish your meal. Each night they have specials like parma night and the food is good and plentiful. The staff are helpful and friendly and the atmosphere is relaxed. Menu is basically pub food. Kids meals are big enough for little ones to share ($8).
We eat there regularly and it's our favourite place to take the kids. I gave it five stars because I can't think of any negatives. I was thinking maybe 3 stars for special occasions thinking romantic dinners but for family birthdays make that 5!

3  Thank wendy1053