“Brought down by poor service”

Foundry Palms Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Charlton
Foundry Palms Motel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Charlton
Bendigo, Australia
“Brought down by poor service”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Though the rooms were clean and the property nice, due to the rude service I received both when checking in and out, I will not be staying at the Foundry Palms Motel again. Nor will I be recommending it to anyone who asks. I found the woman at the front desk to be very abrupt and she made me feel as though I was not only wasting her time but very unwelcome. I could have forgiven once as an off day, but since it was the same when checking out, I felt very offended and confused. I hope no one else gets this treatment.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank Court255347

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Utopia
Reviewed July 28, 2011

The well appointed rooms have been newly carpeted and painted since the devasting floods in January this year. We had a queen room and the bed was very comfy. There is an iron, crockery, cutlery, glassware and honor bar but no microwave or hairdryer in the room?
The motel is just across the road from the iconic Cricket Club Hotel which serves great, value meals until 8pm. The room rate of $95 p/n is very reasonable for the quality of accommodation. We have stayed at the Foundry Palm 4 times, generally when we have to travel after work .Congrats. to manager Lyn. we'll be back.

Room Tip: Ask Lyn for a hairdryer