“Salty and dodgy....Last time ever...”
Review of Little Lamb Hot Pot - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Lamb Hot Pot
Singapore
“Salty and dodgy....Last time ever...”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I had dinner here with my family last night and boy, did I ever regret coming here. Take note, I may not be a hotpot connoisseur but I had enough hotpots (and BBQ hot plates) in my life to know what is a decent one.

Firstly, the hotpot soup is so salty, enough to leave us gasping for water, which incidentally does not get resupplied as often as we would like. Perhaps that is their strategy? Secondly, the food was of a short supply that I was really surprised to learn the sliced pork (as part of the buffet) was all out, on a Saturday Night! Thirdly, the quality of the meats and fish are all, to say the least, dodgy. They were dodgy enough to turn many of us off. Other things I have noted: dirty oily plates, insufficient tongs to pick up the food, mislabeled food etc. Oh the icing on the cake? Cheap chinese beer! How tough can it be to provide some decent beer from China? With all these evaluation against them, I seriously wonder why were there so many customers in the first place!

• Visited December 2013