“PLEASANT SURPRISE”

Bethel Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Monterey
Reviewed September 2, 2009

I don't like to give perfect reviews, but could find no fault with this motel. It was so clean, my wife thought we were the first ones to stay in our room. The kids enjoyed the pool and were reluctant to leave. The people were very friendly even to the point of providing us upgraded mapquest directions to our destination. I highly recommend this location.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank GEOJEFF

Reviewed August 26, 2009

We had a great stay here. We stayed here two nights while we did the World's Largest Garage Sale. It is a beautiful hotel, comfortable beyond expectations, and very friendly. We loved the comfy beds with multiple pillows already on them. The updated tvs and and the cleanliness of the rooms was very nice. I can't say enough-- except that I think this hotel will be a place we stay yearly on our trip. Very nice!!

• Stayed: August 2009
1  Thank SHOPPER2332
Reviewed August 16, 2009

This Hotel is incredible. It is newly built with a 42 plasma tv in the room
The bed was better than some 5 star hotels I have stayed in big cities.
The breakfast was incredible.
The hotel was immaculate as well as the service.

Don't hesitate staying here.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank toledoadr
Reviewed July 30, 2009

I strongly recommend if you are going to Tennesee to stop in and stay at this Super 8. wether you are passing through or just want a vacation in the mountains I highly recommend this Super 8 and the great accomadations and friendly staff. Thanks for the wonderful service Jan and Van you guys where great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed July 27, 2009

A brand new inn that is simply right up there with the expensive ones. Every thing was clean and new. The furnishings were great and even had a frig and microwave in the room. They were very accommodating of my little dog too! Wish they were all like this one.

• Stayed: July 2009
1  Thank imavalentine
Reviewed July 20, 2009

I am very picky, spoiled and hard to please and I will admit that I am impressed. This place is great. As soon as I opened the door, I knew that I had made a good choice. I travel periodically and have stayed in a lot of hotels. Big named hotels at that. In this is by far better than some of the bigger ones that I have stayed. From check in to check out couldn't ask for better service. Rooms were clean, amenities were awesome and it didn't even smell. The decor was very nice as well. The hospitality was some of the best I have ever received. I would, for sure, stay there again. And the price, for a Saturday night was awesome.

Reviewed July 16, 2009

I was a worried about booking Super 8 in such a small town. The low rate worried me as well. I was very happy upon arrival, and relieved! Check in was very friendly and speedy. The room was clean with plenty of amenities, and my son was thrilled with the flat screen tv! The staff was very helpful and accomodating. Good location in Monterey with easy access to the highway. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monterey
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cookeville, TN
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#1 of 12 in Crossville
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cookeville

Been to Bethel Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!