“Great Coffee”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Good food, great coffee and excellent service all in very interesting surroundings littered with memorabilia from the past. Wonderful place to meet for a coffee or lunch.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I have driven past this cafe many times without stopping and am glad I finally did. So glad, that we went back twice for breakfast over the course of a long weekend. The cafe is retro in style, laminex tables and decorated by old world wares that remind you of your childhood....it's interesting just looking around! What stands out is the relaxed environment, quality of the food and coffee and the friendly staff. A great range of breakfast options and the best coffee by far that we have found in the area!

It's located away from the main shopping strip in a small group of shops, at the base of the hill near the lifesaving club going towards Point Roadknight beach and has ample parking out the front.

I would highly recommend.

1  Thank Andrew3181
Reviewed September 30, 2013

What a great spot to enjoy a meal in Anglesea! The setting, service and brilliant food all combine to provide an excellent experience. The standard of food is high, and the menu is interesting and varied. I highly recommend the pork sliders! Also, the high quality of my children's meals (chicken and cheese sliders) was much appreciated - I often find that options for children are second-rate.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the vegetarian breakfast and it was delicious. My partner also ordered a chicken pide which was very tasty. Cafe has a great atmosphere and staff are very friendly. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Retro stuff everywhere that will remind you of your granny's place, and food and service reminiscent of the good old days as well! The food is fresh and very tasty and Ross is serious about his coffee. I was going to post a photo of the orange poppyseed cake, but sorry it didn't last long enough!