“A pub with good beer”

Aireys Pub
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Aireys Inlet
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bar, Bistro and Brewery at the heart of the Great Ocean Road, Australia
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This pub on the Great Ocean Road offers a good view of surf coast through to Lorne. In summer you can sit outside and enjoy their great fish and chips and in winter settle down inside near an open fire with a good steak. A number of good Geelong beers are on tap. Plenty of parking and well worth the stop.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Warm, open fire, friendly buzz, great pub food a reasonable prices, and caring staff ... who could ask for more?

Reviewed July 5, 2014

This place has a lot going for it and we did enjoy our experience, but we were expecting better food based on reviews. The parma was above average according to my husband and the special pizza was really good too - but the pad thai was not great! The beer on tap was a good range though and we did have a lovely glass of red - so it was overall a good experience for us.

1  Thank Jean I
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The food and ambience here is great. And it always goes off when there's live music. Great wine my wife tells me, but what is fantastic is the variety of local beers and cider. The beers are as good as any imports and the Bellarine cider is better, bar none!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Views, ambience, personable staff, great food, wide range of beers and a fantastic garden area for kids and dogs to run themselves silly. I must admit I'm biased as we had drinks at Aireys Pub after our wedding - that was the old version. The new one - owned and operated by the locals - has taken it to the next level. My favourite pub in the world (and I don't say that lightly).

1  Thank Isisshaw17