“Awesome Sushi”

Ranked #19 of 192 Restaurants in Woollahra
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Double Bay
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Great place for fine sushi with excellent service. Highly recommend to anyone wanting fine dinning service. Valet available out front

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Previously had been to the saké at the rocks which is absolutely fabulous, heard about a closer saké so figured we’d try it out. Never coming here again. They served us YELLOW saké, I’ve been drinking saké for years and have been to Japan and drunk saké and I have never heard of nor seen yellow saké. Googled it too, not normal. Told the waitress, she came back and said it was fine. Truthfully, the tight a** of a manager probably knew it was off and wanted to get rid of it. They still made us pay for it. Then the real nail in the coffin was when Malcolm Turnbull walked in. Go to the saké at the Rocks, it’s immensely better quality and has better food and drinks. Don’t go here if you want good Japanese food.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal at Sake in the Hotel Intercontinental in Double Bay. The menu includes a great selection of sushi and other raw options as well as cooked dishes. The wine and sake offerings were great as well. House specialties include toothfish which is delicious. For dessert try a dragon egg. Very dramatic and tasty too.

Reviewed May 1, 2018

I had my date night with my hubby. We booked in Sake at early 5:30 dinner. Street parking was available. We ordered Chef's tasting menu. The food was fresh and dedicated plating. The quantity may be enough for big eater. Just right for light eater. Not too crowding as still early. It was enjoyable.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

Had this Japanese cuisine for the first time in my life with me uncle last week. It was differ but also enjoyable.