All reviews fish and chips beautiful location continental breakfast south head the pub wedding reception order at the bar new owners great spot harbour view ferry from circular quay amazing views fresh fruit staff were lovely lovely room stayed for nights sunny day
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

Watson’s Bay Hotel hosted a wonderful charity event, for which was the purpose of the visit on this occasion. Indulging for a stay at the hotel, the room was very nicely appointed and plenty of room. The breakfast offering was nice and overall it was a really nice stay, with one of the best Sydney sunsets!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
JudyB2741, Manager at Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2019

Hi Benammin,

Fabulous to hear the that sunset turned it on last Friday night to compliment the event and your stay at Watsons Bay. Such a beautiful pink sunset!

Thank you so much for your review.
Cheers

Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for three night.
A great find in an ideal location.
Hotel I feel is very expensive for what you get and for the prices charged I feel it could be more exclusive.
The staff were great throughout the whole hotel apart from one girl on reception who was found of telling you rather than doing what asked.
When we enquired about ordering a cab we were told we would be better ordering ourselves.
This backs up my point on exclusivity for the price charged.
Room was nicely appointed and the size of room was great. Also had a great view of Watson’s Bay and beyond.
We had a room which we were advised could be noisy due to beach club bar.
With sliding door shut it was well insulated against the noise. Music stopped at 11pm so as far as we were concerned it was not a problem.
Breakfast was superb and very relaxed.
A special and unique hotel in a great location.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank bobj297
JudyB2741, Manager at Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2019

Hi Bob,

Thank you so much for your great feedback - loved you the line "special and unique hotel in a great location".

Please accept my apologies for the misunderstanding with the taxi. We do often recommend that guests use Uber rather than taxis as they are more reliable and quicker in this area. We are out on a peninsular and taxis are often slow to arrive. I am so sorry this wasn't explained clearly. I will past this constructive feedback onto the team. I wholehearted agree with your comment about making services as exclusive as possible and we will continue to strive for this.

Overall delighted to had a great stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Warmest regards

Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

Took a ferry over to Watson’s Bay from Circular Quay and my friend had been to the hotel before. As soon as we walked up it looked like a party was going on, it reminded me of Ibiza straight away! Happy, sunny vibes, beautiful people.
Luckily we managed to get a table and we had a lovely carafe of sangria whilst putting the world to rights then we ordered appetisers to tide us over until we got back to central Sydney. I had the calamari and there was that much, I didn’t need to eat again that evening! Very tasty.
The only down side is having to get to the bar through the throng, as it isn’t table service.
As a bonus, the ferry back at sunset had great views of Sydney Harbour too.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank LisaR282
WatsonsBayHotel, Manager at Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2019

Thank you for incredible feedback. We do strive to keep the vibe fun and friendly at Watsons Bay and by the sounds of it we certainly nailed the beach club vibe. We are incredibly blessed to have the views we have and I certainly do not get bored of them even working here. We hope to see you again sometime soon.

Warmest regards,
Gareth
GM

Reviewed February 25, 2019

We had an overnight stay as we were attending a wedding at the Yacht Club across the park. I highly recommend the hotel. We had a lovely room with a comfy bed and beautiful pillows. Staff were great. Nice to have parking and breakfast included in our rate. We'd love to come again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
JudyB2741, Manager at Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

HI Adrienne,

We would love to have you stay again soon. lovely review. Thank you so much.

Warmest regards

Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

Caught the ferry from circular quay to Watson’s bay which was a great trip in itself, walked the start of the coastal track for a couple of kms which had stunning views up the coast and back over the harbour and city and then back down into Watson’s bay and the local hotel for a couple of well earned drinks and snacks, the girls made good use of the pimms bar! Very relaxed chilled environment to spend a beautiful sunny afternoon with only a short walk back to the ferry

I don’t know but I think Watson’s bay isn’t as well known as some of the others in Sydney but it should be! Great place to spend an easy afternoon

Trip type: Traveled with friends
WatsonsBayHotel, Public Relations Manager at Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2019

Thanks for getting in touch with your incredible feedback!

We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your afternoon at Watsons, how gorgeous is the trip in?

We hope to see you back soon.

Cheers, Team Watsons