great place. Comfortable cabins and suites. Wonderful country cooking. Genial host/owner. Awesome fudge!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Vintage Nostalgic Authentic Since 1960, 80 miles SE of Nashville - 40 miles NW of Chattanooga Interstate 24 Exit 134. Still owned and operated by the Oliver family. Recent renovation to all rooms and the property. The Lodge has 80 rooms, 21 cabins featuring 1,2, 3 BR cabins; full kitchens Jacuzzis Fireplaces. Indoor meeting facilities up to 160, outdoor pavilion seating 150, 20 acres of outdoor activities. Restaurant features authentic Smoked Meats Ribs Brisket Chicken Full Menu from $2 to $18, sandwiches sides dinners & large Buffet, fresh salad bar, homemade stew, skillet cornbread and bread pudding; locally grown foods. Breakfast Lunch Dinner Open Everyday 6:30AM - 9:00PM, till 10:00PM Fri & Sat. Live Singer/Songwriter Music Friday and Saturday nights. Huge Old Trading Post General Store Gift shop. Area festivals and attractions Bonnaroo Festival River Bend Chattanooga Corn Bread Festival Monteagle Arts & Crafts Festival Beersheba Crafts Festival, South Cumberland State Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your The Smoke House Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Smokehouse Hotel Monteagle
- Monteagle Smokehouse Lodge Hotel
- Monteagle Best Western
- Best Western Monteagle