This is a great place. I've had the pleasure of spending time at this establishment all four seasons. The place is great, but the area and grounds are even better and a little different each time. I love seeing a picture of the same location during all four seasons, and this place is no different. Supper accomidations, clean, and priced right. "Mountain Air" makes you feel alive and great any time of the year.
I'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique Vintage Nostalgic Authentic Since 1960, 80 miles SE of Nashville - 40 miles NW of Chattanooga Interstate 24 Exit 134. Recent renovation to all rooms and the property. The Lodge has 80 rooms, 21 cabins featuring 1,2, 3 BR cabins; full kitchens Jacuzzi Tubs Fireplaces. Indoor meeting facilities up to 160, outdoor pavilion seating 150, 20 acres of outdoor activities. Restaurant features authentic Smoked Meats Ribs Brisket Chicken Full Menu from $2 to $18, sandwiches sides dinners & large Buffet, fresh salad bar, homemade stew, skillet cornbread and bread pudding; locally grown foods. Breakfast Lunch Dinner Open Everyday 6:30AM - 9:00PM, till 10:00PM Fri & Sat. Live Singer/Songwriter Music Friday and Saturday nights. Huge Old General Store Gift shop. Bonnaroo River Bend Chattanooga Manchester South Pittsburg Monteagle Arts & Crafts Festival, Beersheba Crafts Festival, South Cumberland State Park, Fall Creek Falls, Bluegrass Underground, Sewanee, Tim's Ford, Nickajack, The Caverns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Smoke House Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Smokehouse Hotel Monteagle
- Monteagle Smokehouse Lodge Hotel
- Monteagle Best Western
- Best Western Monteagle