“Worst Pizza Hut I Have Ever Been To!”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizza Hut

Cuisines: Pizza, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Waitstaff
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Worst Pizza Hut I Have Ever Been To!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Our most recent and LAST visit to this Pizza Hut, we ordered a pepperoni pizza. We waited roughly THIRTY minutes for a pizza and we were the ONLY table in the restaurant, which didn't make any sense to me. The waitress brought out our pizza and we each grabbed a slice. My husband noticed it first...there was no pepperoni on our pepperoni pizza. We called the waitress over. She studied our pizza and finally pointed to something and said "Oh, there's pepperoni right there." ONE! ONE slice of pepperoni! THAT was her response and she walked away. I wanted to see a manager, my husband just wanted to eat, as he was so hungry. She never offered to fix the problem and we never saw her again. For some reason, every time we have ever visited this PIzza Hut, the pizza has always taken a very long time to come out. This is not a busy location, so i can't figure out what the problem is or why no one there cares about pleasing their customers. We will NOT be going back. The only reason i'm giving them 2 circles, is because, the pizza was hot and tasted good...despite missing the pepperoni. If you're in the area and you're looking for a pizza, i strongly suggest you check out "The Crust" in Sewanee...about 10 minutes away. They have a wonderful variety of fresh made pizzas and sandwiches, salad bar and some unique beers. Great atmosphere, too. You won't regret checking it out.

• Visited June 2012

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!