“A real gem!”

Papa Ron's Italian Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Monteagle
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Steakhouse
Description: Papa Ron's is an Italian restaurant that offers the best in Italian food. Our menu ranges from a wide variety of pastas, steaks, pizzas and sandwiches.
“A real gem!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The food and atmosphere were both really excellent, and the prices was very good! Wish we had this place back in my hometown - we'll definitely make this a stop-over the next time we travel through TN!

Visited May 2014

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“A Nice Lunch on the Mountain”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Met friends from Georgia for lunch recently and half way for each of us was Monteagle. After reading reviews we decided on Papa Ron's. All four of us were happy. Our friends each had a pasta dish with a salad and my husband and I had sandwiches, mine a grouper which was great and my husband's was a club, likewise really good. Our waitress couldn't have been more helpful and let us catch up and visit without rushing us to order. Refills came quickly on the beverages from her as well. Papa Ron's has an extensive menu and full bar service. For us, it was just the place. Should we meet with our friends again on Monteagle, Papa Ron's has our business!

• Visited April 2014
“Great food.”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Very good food. I usually call in carry out. But I never had bad service and the food is always good. I love their spaghetti with meat sauce. .yummmmm

South Pittsburg, Tennessee
“Wow...a lot to choose from!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Great food and atmosphere here. Haven't been disappointed with a meal yet. I only wish they were open later. I know that sometimes they close early for lack of business in the area. Try to hit this place for lunch or an early dinner.

Visited February 2014
Ubly, Michigan
“Great food!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This was a wonderful place to eat. Not only was the food excellent the atmosphere was welcoming. We both had Italian pasta dishes and couldn't have been happier. Huge portions and a great wait staff.

• Visited February 2014