“variety”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“variety”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have been going to check this out for years and never got around to eat until this trip.Big mistake on my part! I am a person who likes dry wines and was not expecting the quality or the variety they make.Every wine I sampled I wanted! But as I was on my way back to Canada and we are only allowed 2 bottles duty free I settled on peach wine and a beautiful sunset blush.I did reserve a chardonelle and a blackberry to pick up in August. Do stop in and try them all,, you won't be disappoointed.

Visited May 2013
4 Thank shelagh G

Columbia, TN
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Glad We Stopped In”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We enjoyed the tasting and purchased a couple of bottles to take home. We know very little about wine but enjoyed meeting the owner.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Cookie1Mom
Sewanee, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“lovely”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

They offer taste tests of the the wines offered and since I tend to like light, fruity wines those are what i tried. I loved them. The Peach wine is divine. Fruity, refreshing and not syrupy. The wines have a clean after taste.
I've lived in Sewanee for 18 months and never went inside because it does look deserted, however, if a car is present they are there.
I found the lady very nice and welcoming.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank rox a
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, USA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Opportunity wasted.”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

If you can't say anything good........
A summary, without going into detail that would serve no useful purpose, is poor attitudes that give you the feeling you are an interruption instead of a customer.

Visited December 2011
5 Thank Ron C
Goodlettsville, Tennessee
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Service”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

The owner sure knows how to treat a guest. And the wine was great also. The bottle we purchased top off the evening at the Smoke House

Visited April 2012